Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prince alberts; sexy or not?
Haha i think the title says it all. i think they are sexy if done right but i wanna see what other people think. So...Yes? No? How come?

Ewwwww nut. There are some things you just shouldn't put crevices in. Especially as you'd be stuck with it for life. Disgusting. Not my cup of tea at all...

You know, just like other piercings, you CAN take them out and leave them out, for a while...

closet coffee guy Wrote:Haha i think the title says it all. i think they are sexy if done right but i wanna see what other people think. So...Yes? No? How come?

Are you planning to get one done, or have you undergone the surgery already?
from the Prince Albert that doesn't have one... lol.Laugh

nope i don't have one, considering it though. haha my only problem is i'm not sure it's worth the pain to get it so i'm getting other opinions

princealbertofb Wrote:You know, just like other piercings, you CAN take them out and leave them out, for a while...

yeah but it'd leave scarring. eww, penis scarring, that's even ranker than penis PIERCING,

i remember when darryl (my piercing guy) got his licence to do genital beading he asked me if i'd consider and i was like ERR NUT. Rankity rank rank rank. Neither picture nor purpose.

Just a massive barrel of ICK.

Each to his own, then... I don't think I'd like it for myself either...

It can be sexy, I think it depends on the guy

A few yrs ago I gave someone a blow job with a a prince albert it's hard to fit it in your mouth so not sexy!!!!

princealbertofb Wrote:from the Prince Albert that doesn't have one... lol.Laugh

[COLOR="Purple"]lol, or ugh?

Thought you were asking us if OUR princealbertofb was sexy or not Rofl

and as for THE question

YES. I find any/most decoration on (most) men wonderful play things.[/COLOR]