Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi I am new here
Hi I am William when I was younger I had a gay experience when I was 20 and after this encounter I have not been able to look at women the same way. Instead of seeing them as sex objects I look at them as people. I went to the movies a few months back and every male in the room cheered when Megan fox was showed on the screen sitting on a motorcycle and I thought to myself oh brother. Why am I feeling this way?

Hi and welcome Smile

I would suggest some experimentation and some time spent thinking about your feelings. This has worked for a few of my friends who were confused about their feelings.

Hope you find the information you're looking for.

Hello William,Xyxwave welcome to the forum, Ben

Happy to be here. Looking forward to making some new friends to help me through this confusing time.

William_Rahl Wrote:Hi I am William when I was younger I had a gay experience when I was 20 and after this encounter I have not been able to look at women the same way. Instead of seeing them as sex objects I look at them as people. I went to the movies a few months back and every male in the room cheered when Megan fox was showed on the screen sitting on a motorcycle and I thought to myself oh brother. Why am I feeling this way?
hello welcome and how are you

gaydnuk Wrote:hello welcome and how are you
I am good and how are you? Has anyone on here had the same problem I am having or did all of you know right away who you were attracted to?

Hello. Welcome.

Some of us had a go at making a straight relationship work and failed. Far better that you are questioning now. All the best.

Hi. William.

Welcome. Xyxwave