Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello
hi! i'm from california. i think the sexiest number is 8 cuz it has the most curves and i can't cook to save my life but i try lol.

[COLOR="Purple"]Hi fa

Welcome to a great gay forum Wavey

Dont give up on cooking, it really isnt that difficult once you get the hang of watching your food and playing with diff ingredients and finding what you like.

Hows the weather in sunny California?[/COLOR]

it's overcast and humid right now...looks like rain, god i hope it's rain. i love watching it rain....they said there was going to be a huge storm last tuesday but that only lasted a day and then it got all hot...made me sad :/

[COLOR="Purple"]You are welcome to all the Pennsylvania storms you can handle. We have had nothing but rain but all at nite. It is lovely falling to sleep with the sound of rain.

But CHRIST, it is freezing here already. Suppose to get a bit nicer this week but who listens to the forecast?

Hope you get your storm and it cools ya down.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Navy"]Hi fresh_apples! Welcome to the forum!

If you want to cool down, come to Michigan. Where I am, which way the hell up north, we have already had our first snowfall. It didn't stick but it still snowed for a good hour. Now its just cold and dreary.

Rainstorms are good but Thunderstorms the best, they get me all hot and bothered lol. [/COLOR]

are there seriously only like two people online right now?

now i'm sad....lol

Yes sadly there are only two people online right now. I wonder if this means we don't have lives? lol, just kidding.

[COLOR="Purple"]UGH

and I am chopped liver?

btw, I most def do not have a life.[/COLOR]

Hello, fresh_apples, and welcome Confusedmile:

fpj999, I meant two people online other than fresh_apples Smile You're most definitely not chopped liver.

We should start a no life club lol