Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where can I take him?
Hey Guys,

My Boyfriends 18th Birthday is coming up December 20th (Rubbish date or what?!) and basically I really want to treat him to something amazing because he has never really had anything done on his birthday. Originally i made him take that weekend off work, because i was going to take him to London and that, but financially its like impossible which he now knows.

Any ideas as to what i can do for it and get him? Im so rubbish at thinking, I just really want him to have a good day/weekend and one to remember.

Cheers Guys! :] x

P.S: Also, any ideas for xmas pressies?!

Without knowing a little about your boyfriend it's a bit difficult to make suggestions. If you can't afford a trip to London what is your budget?

Ahhh I should get my BF in here. He is the romantic lol. Well this is what I would do.

Every guy likes to have a surprise. This is what I would do. If you know how to cook and excellent meal for supper then I would do that. Have it in a location next to a fireplace with candles and playing some soft music. Then settle down with a movie and what not. Make it to where he wouldn't expect it like surprise him by blind folding him until he sits at the table.

Thats what I would do.

Thanks mikey

He is a very active guy, into like police/army sorta thing. I think he wouldn't mind something with mates too tho.
I think he'd like the romanticy stuff but not too much, can be embarrasing.

Smile x

Adzz02 Wrote:Thanks mikey

He is a very active guy, into like police/army sorta thing. I think he wouldn't mind something with mates too tho.
I think he'd like the romanticy stuff but not too much, can be embarrasing.

Smile x
If he is into the army stuff and what not how about taking him to a museum that focuses on the Army and Pass wars. Then settle at like a army themed restraunt

Would something like this sound more his thing?

Mikey, that sounds quite nice Smile but any idea about the themed restaurant? Lol.
Marshlander that's an awesome idea!! Although he isn't great on heights ha, sorry not making this easy am I :p.
Thanks tho Smile x

well a restraunt that seems to be like Army themed i guess. I'm not from the UK so I don't know what you have over there. Thats just my guess.

Here is something you could look at Musuems in London with a military theme and venues with connections to warfare — Square Meal

or this National Army Museum — Square Meal

Or you could just buy him a ton of potatoes and a knife ... Rolleyes

Push come to shove just dress up in a police/army costume and give him a night to remember Laugh

But I dunno,,, why don't you see if you can organize a tour of a police station or something? Not sure if that's something they usually do but if you ask nicely, who knows lol