Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
flaky
Have you seen snow today?

it rainy and windy my umbrella broke but even it just new one like!

No, no snow in The Fens. It'll probably start while I'm in a rehearsal tonight and the car will be buried and I won't be able to find it and I'll be standing there with my trolley loaded with percussion while the snow continues to fall and slowly buries me and my instruments and no one will know where we are because it will be too dark to see us and I'll probably freeze to death overnight and in the morning someone may pass by wearing their wellingtons and dragging a small child on a sledge who will cry out, "Oh mummy, what's that funny lumpy snow?" and she'll say, "What do you mean?" and they'll walk straight past me and I'll be dead and not able to call out for help. Maybe Rolleyes

Yep, there was snow here in the states today, I woke up to a few inches of snow and it was quite lovely Smile

marshlander Wrote:No, no snow in The Fens. It'll probably start while I'm in a rehearsal tonight and the car will be buried and I won't be able to find it and I'll be standing there with my trolley loaded with percussion while the snow continues to fall and slowly buries me and my instruments and no one will know where we are because it will be too dark to see us and I'll probably freeze to death overnight and in the morning someone may pass by wearing their wellingtons and dragging a small child on a sledge who will cry out, "Oh mummy, what's that funny lumpy snow?" and she'll say, "What do you mean?" and they'll walk straight past me and I'll be dead and not able to call out for help. Maybe Rolleyes

Don't say that honey... I hope someone will find you and pour a great big jug of ale down your throat to warm you up. You'll hate it, of course, but it'll reinvigorate you. That's what Saint Bernards are for in these here mountains. :tongue:
JTM so please don't disappear under a mound of snow.

No snow here yet, but the north and Scotland wil have it soon. That if the Met. office got it right.

So let's hope they did.

No snow here in the south of Sweden. But tomorrow I fly to Kiruna for a few days with work, and I'm off to the ice hotel. Lots of snow, and -27C yesterday... I don't want it to snow too much whilst there, as I want to see the northern lights!

[COLOR="Purple"]We had our first flakes a few days ago and I was lucky enough to take some really bad photos:

[/COLOR]

[Image: FirstSnowSMIMG_0019.jpg]

[Image: FirstSnowSMIMG_0023.jpg]

Just frost here, was freezing for like 50 mins in the car going to work car wouldn't warm up.