Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
G'day then
Hey, my name's Ben, I'm 29 and live in Canada. I've joined up here because I really haven't found any other active forums that cater to folks who are a little older Wink

I've known I liked both sides of the fence since I was quite young, but only these past couple weeks have I told any of my conventional friends about it. While they've been pretty accepting (or at the very least tolerant), they're not the kind of people to discuss it with (or anything relating to it)... so I'm here.

Cheers!

[COLOR="Purple"]Hey there Ben.

Welcome from one of the very oldest on GS Wavey

Sorry to hear that you have so many "conventional" friends and hope you find yourself some good conversations on this here site.

Getting much snow up there? We just got a nice dump of nearing a foot.[/COLOR]

Hi Ben and welcome!

Hello, Ben and welcome. Fjp999's just kidding. He's a fledgling really Wink

Hey Ben, Welcome to GS.

x

Hey Big Grin welcome to the forums Tongue

Hi Ben.

Welcome to GS, which part of Canada, East or west?

Thanks folks! Actually snow-wise we've had a majorly mild winter as compared to last year.. just starting to consistently hit -10 or so.

I'm in East-Central Canada (Southwestern Ontario, about an hour out from Toronto).

[COLOR="Navy"]Welcome to the forum Ben! It's nice to see people here from the same hemisphere as me Smile (No offense to the Brits and Europeans luv y'all!)

Hope you enjoy your stay in our online gayborhood Xyxwave[/COLOR]

Quote:(No offense to the Brits and Europeans luv y'all!)

Liberty4, just to put the record straight here, the British Isles cover four nations (really three nations and a province). England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. I was born in England, I speak English, so therefore I am English not British. Alas, it would be nice if H. M. Government would recognize that England does exist as a country.:mad:

We really do love our colonial friends from across the pond. Xyxthumbs