• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What if
What if the man you loved:

Had to get a hearing aid? would you still love him

Had to get dentures? would you dump him

Got a disease like cancer? would you stand by him

Got disfigured? Would you leave him

I want serious answers

i not mind.if him needed help helpers can come and help aswel like.it itd be okRemybussi

Serious answers?
Yes
No
Yes
No

those are all superficial things you don't leave someone you love

gaygay33 Wrote:those are all superficial things you don't leave someone you love

QFT

Had to get a hearing aid? would you still love him
Ofcourse I would, nothinf wrong with them.
Had to get dentures? would you dump him
Never!!!
Got a disease like cancer? would you stand by him
I beleive that when they'll need the support the most =] no kidding it would be hard, but just put your self in there shoes and im sure it must be 100 x worse.
Got disfigured? Would you leave him
Aslong as there personality did'nt get disfigured Smile looks aren't everything.

I want serious answers
And you got them Wink

gaygay33 Wrote:those are all superficial things you don't leave someone you love

Never have truer words been spoken.....

Had to get a hearing aid? would you still love him YES

Had to get dentures? would you dump him NO

Got a disease like cancer? would you stand by him YES

Got disfigured? Would you leave him HELL NO

I want serious answers

LOVE IS BLIND

I think the last two questions should be discussed thoroughly.

When someone you love gets a disease like cancer, he/she starts to face his/her death. This can get in between him/her and you.

There's a short story by Italian writer Pirandello, which starts with a man who finds himself terminally ill. Through the story we see him becoming more and more aggressive towards the woman he loves, even if she always tries her best to take care of him. In the end, the man leaves her, and eventually explains his behavior by saying that, whenever he looked at her, he rembered about his disease and the death - and he really wanted to forget both.

Taking care of someone you love in a situation like this could be hard as hell, and quitting isn't that unlikely.

Hate to dump on everyone else's optimism, but i think anything that changes one aspect of someone has an effect on the rest of them too, and on the dynamic of all their interactions. So i might...

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Hate to dump on everyone else's optimism, but i think anything that changes one aspect of someone has an effect on the rest of them too, and on the dynamic of all their interactions. So i might...
... but aren't we then introducing other factors that weren't in the original question? This applies to orodeglistupidi's comment too, even though his argument makes sense.