Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gayspeak,Youtube and an Idea.
I dont know whatever happened to the thread about hosting a show so im taking it apon myself.

Here is my proposal.

12 ten minute episodes. one episode / month.

Appropriate for all ages and veiwers.

Anti contreversial.

Attract more people and advertise the site.

If the Owner of the website could please contact me via private message for permission that would be great im currently working on the first episode/demo.

Thanks Curtis.

I would also like some input on topics you like covered.

Maybe you could do the first one focused the highlights of last year. Like all the good queer stuff that happened last year

[COLOR="Purple"]Non-Controversial???

How bout a fun take on the vocab us fags use today...

or like joshy suggested... or a combo of the last year and where we are headed. That might be a good place to start a year long discussion???[/COLOR]

Finally !!! some input. I havent kept up enough with the gay terms or current events so a little but of help would be good.

I would be happy to help in anyway possible. I get a lot of free time due to my job.

x

Sounds like fun. I need to something with my time, seeing as study doesn't seem to be happening... I'll do one fo sho Wink

Ok well what would you guys like to cover ? I havent kept up to the current gay events in the news and stuff so if some one would like to cover that it would help.

curt-88 Wrote:Ok well what would you guys like to cover ? I havent kept up to the current gay events in the news and stuff so if some one would like to cover that it would help.

Curt you might like to read up on the posts at the end of the list on the homepage and if not read some of the Pink News site... it would be a starter.
for instance this one:California marriage ban case in court next week - GaySpeak Gay Forums Community
Question:! Why does it have to be non controversial? I can understand why it would have to be rather sexfree (in terms of full frontal nudity), it being YouTube.

I think it would just be easier and would reach more fans rather then create biased opinions and or possibly even more stereotypes among gay culture.

An actual youtube post will be posted soon to premeir the show and introduce myself !!! Co hosts ... could you please put something together if your still interested