Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey!
hey, i'm just a nice asian guy from bradford who would like to have a relationship. i have never done anything with a guy and would love to learn! Wink i'm not good-looking; so i don't expect you to be, i just want to be loved... i have wierd fetishes though: feet, silk and sports wear! (i know-wierd!) i am willing to try anything once, everyone is welcome to chat and hopefully, i'll see you soon!x Smile

Welcome to the forum aaron hope you like it here.

thnks, ur v.good looking.x

I would disagree with you there lol
But thanks.

lol, don't be silly-ur cute. and nice umbrella! Wink

Thanks. that one broke =[ but i got a new one for little kids so it wont break easy!

Hello Aaron and welcome. This isn't primarily a hook-up site, but good luck with finding some friends. What's it like being Asian, gay and living in Bradford? My impression is that it could be difficult being out in a town with such a large Asian community?

haha lol, i could never be out in bradford! in asian soceity being gay isn't even talked abt. in india, they have only just made it legal 2 be gay. my family would disown me-and i mean my whole family. absolutely nobody knows i'm gay. if u've been watching the gay storyline on eastenders, u'll understand; but even that was a mild reaction.

Aaron.x Wrote:haha lol, i could never be out in bradford! in asian soceity being gay isn't even talked abt. in india, they have only just made it legal 2 be gay. my family would disown me-and i mean my whole family. absolutely nobody knows i'm gay. if u've been watching the gay storyline on eastenders, u'll understand; but even that was a mild reaction.
That's what I thought, which is why your introduction intrigued me.

Just seen a section of the film East is East in which one of the characters of an English / Asian family happens to be gay... I was intrigued. The action takes place in the 70s in Salford... So you're telling us that some 40 years later, English society and Asian English society hasn't moved on?