Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interacial Relationship
I ran into a comment on a blog that states like this "My experience has been that younger white gay men usually add the "No asians please" in their ads. But, as they grow older and they don't get any hot white guys, they go for the younger asian guys. The asian guys, on the other hand, who may have a low self esteem, due to being rejected by a lot of white men, feel a sense of achievement, when they are chased by a white man, even though the white man is older."

What you guys thought on this?

Hmmm thats a tough one I met an asian guy at work today tottaly hot but it is the first asian that i was attracted to.

It sounds far too complicated to me Scan

marshlander Wrote:It sounds far too complicated to me Scan

buuuuuut aren't humans complicated. Wavey

Isnt there a stereotype called a rice chaser or something much like a chubby chaser ? Not trying to be rascist rude or crude just strictly wondering for an educational standpoint.

curt-88 Wrote:Isnt there a stereotype called a rice chaser or something much like a chubby chaser ? Not trying to be rascist rude or crude just strictly wondering for an educational standpoint.

I could be wrong but I believe they are called Rice Queens. (as racist as that sounds)

thats what it was rice queen. thats just crazy