Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do they have feelings?
Do they have feelings?

[Image: use01.jpg]

I mean the flowers.

Do they have feelings and emotions like me?
I don't think they do...

Actually I'd like to think that they don't have feelings like me, coz if they did, I would feel terribly embarrassed taking their pictures coz they're so beautiful.

And if they had feelings, I'd have to ask for their permission before I put my camera into their faces... and that'd be too much of a hassel.

[COLOR="Purple"]I dont think their feelings are feelings like you and I have but I do believe they have feelings and that they would be very pleased to have you take their photos.

Seems one of their jobs is to make us smile and in some way find our own beauty when we see theirs!

So dont feel guilty or pressured to get their permission cause we love seeing your pics of them Remybussi [/COLOR]

When I take out my camera and start taking pictures of the flowers, they sort of begin to "show off". What was just a normal flower in the middle of countless other flowers, suddenly it "stands out" and starts to make some noise.

I think the flowers like it when I take their pictures. Just like little girls. :biggrin:

Good question, there living organisms? though I don't beleive they think or anything of that nature.

Why are flowers so beautiful Big Grin they do certainly brighting things up ^_^

Amigo Wrote:I think the flowers like it when I take their pictures. Just like little girls. :biggrin:

I think you might want to rephrase that.

~D5~ Wrote:I think you might want to rephrase that.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who took that in a bad way the first time I read it.

As I thought about it, I realized that Amigo's probably talking about (some) little girls' tendency to like having their picture taken and acting all silly or pretty. One of my nieces can be quite the diva at times.

But yeah, at first glance, it came off as somewhat creepy. I'm still not sure if that's more a reflection on Amigo or me, though. Cry

As long as they don't do what they do in 'The Happening'............ :p

id like to think they do Smile we cant see ultra violet in plants but its there- so wot else ???????????????Confusedmile:

Um....

I'm not a psycho, if that's what you mean...

How do I explain this...

Let's just say, the last time my family went to holiday trip, we went with 3 other families, and they had...

6 daughters

and

1 son.

And I bring with me 2 boys, so that's 6 girls and 3 boys. The oldest one is 5 years old and the youngest one is 2. So they're all in that... 'very little kid' stage.

The boys, they don't stop to pose for the camera, they just run and run and run... non stop.

But the girls, they stop, and smile for the snapshots.

And it's a lot easier to get the girls to stand still for the family picture, than to get the boys to stay still.

That's what I meant, and I think the girls are more photogenic than boys, coz they are naturally prettier. Like flowers.

I was going to show you the pictures of the kids, but I think I better not.

Who knows what's out there?