Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Words Cannot Describe....
HOW MAD I AM !!!

SO IM A BIT UNDER PRESSURE HERE AND HAVE BEEN FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS. NO BIGGY IM GOOD UNDER PRESSURE. A COUPLE THINGS HAVE BEEN STRESSING ME OUT LATELY AND ITS BEEN GETTING TO ME.

I HAVE A BEST FRIEND WHO CONTINUALLY INSISTS ON PICKING OUT FLAWS REGARDING MY RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ME AND MY BOYFRIEND.

I HAVE MENTIONED BEFORE HOW MUCH I DISLIKE IT AND WISH IT WOULD STOP. (IGNORED)

SHE IS ALWAYS RIGHT NO MATTER WHAT THE SITUATION IS.

EVERYTIME WE HAVE A FIGHT ITS ALWAYS MY FAULT AND SHELL POST THINGS REGARDING THE SITUATION ON FACEBOOK AND TELL EVERYONE.

SHE ALWAYS TRYS TO GET UNDER MY SKIN SOME HOW.

SHES SUPPOSED TO BE MY BEST FRIEND.

I THOUGHT A RELATIONSHIP OF SEVEN YEARS WOULD BE ALOT STRONGER THEN THREE MONTHS .

SHOULD I STOP BEING FRIENDS WITH HER EVEN IF SHE IS SOME WHAT MENTIALLY UNSTABLE ?

I HAVE EXPRESSED HOW MUCH I HATE FIGHTING WITH HER AND HOW MUCH I WISH IT WOULD STOP.

SHOULD WE END OUR FRIENDSHIP OR IS THERE STILL A CHANCE THINGS WILL GET BETTER.

I DONT REALLY HAVE ANY OTHER FRIENDS AS CLOSE AS HER AND I WOULD BE SAD TO GIVE IT ALL UP BUT IM SICK OF ALL THIS ? Behead

SUGGESTIONS PLEASE !!!

I don't want to force my opinion on you, but I had a similar problem.

One of my only friends through high school, was constantly trying to tell people in class or passers by that I was a huge homo and a cross-dresser which I'm not, and found it very offensive. Especially because I wasn't out to anyone yet, even her.

She was very controlling and demanding whenever she wanted to hang out, which usually involved humiliating me. I finally decided to break off our friendship and go our separate ways.

Basically what I mean to say is; if you let your friendship slide back to more of an acquaintance relationship, it may be better for both of you. Try to stay connected, but don't discuss your man with or around her. Tell her you want to have fun when you're together, so you don't want to talk about what she thinks of him, since it upsets you.

Hope this was any help Smile

Wow

[COLOR="Purple"]What bitches you guys have had with female friends... Ya gotta get them the fag hag hand book (if one exist) and read it together Zzwhip

A best friend, hopefully your lover, will always try to be even handed, honest and sincere but gentle. I would never stand for what either of you have described Poke2 [/COLOR]

Fuck i just wanna bitch slap her across the face if only it were legal. She seriously needs one !!! im so done with it. As for james ... we have gotten alot closer and alot stronger hes not going anywhere and if he is im going with him because i love him and it cannot be compared to some hot and cold friendship.

You go girl! Xyxthumbs I changed my mind. Dump her on her ass!

She is not really your best friend; she just sounds like she's been around too long. :frown:

I am at a loss for words and emotions right now . I should be sad because i dont have her as a friend anymore. But at the same time im happy i dont have listen to her shit ever again. Hope she has better look with her next besty.

Tell her to shut the fuck up.

Then what ever happens after that will decide if you stay friends Biggrina

I got some very ennoying facebook messages from her from last night so i just fucking typed out this huge long email and sent it and i dont even know what it said. I dont even care. I got my boyfriend and i already have a new besty.

If she was a close friend for seven years,how was the relationship. Has she always been a pain or is it only since you had a bf. Could she be jealous of your relationship with your bf, feeling left out and second on the list for news. If she always been a pain, just tell her you have had enough and if she does not stop its goodbye. Let any good friends you have know why you have ended the friendship and delete her from facebook, also ignore any negative remarks by her. Let her apologise first and then decide if you want her friendship.