Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I like boys now!
Hey,

My names Jay, I'm 21, and nobody knows it yet but I like boys lol.
I've only ever kissed one guy before and I live across two hick towns where you've got those "only gay in the village" types lol. So my options are boundless...

Tell us about kissing that one guy Jay. How did it happen, did the other guy respond or was it a complete flop? Where did it lead? What age were you?

By the way, did I bother to say Welcome to GaySpeak? Welcome, Jay! Confusedmile:

Haha well I hope you're not expecting romance in this story lol. It was about a year ago, and I was at a friends 21st. I got very very very drunk, moreso than I ever have in my life, and I remember doing kareoke with this guy, then I remember being far away from the club and kissing him, then falling over, then shouting all kinds of abuse at the poor guy telling him to get away from me. I know what you're thinkin, real classy right? Lol. But I've changed alot since then, it really woke me up, I don't drink anymore for a start.

Sensible move, Jay. I'm sure you'll want to have your head above your shoulders when something 'special' happens next... Wink

princealbertofb Wrote:Sensible move, Jay. I'm sure you'll want to have your head above your shoulders when something 'special' happens next... Wink
Dunno about that ... I've generally found head level with shoulders can be quite nice too Rolleyes

"I've generally found head level with shoulders can be quite nice too"
I've been wondering for a while now what your profession might be, Marsh, but I would never have guessed that you were a gentleman of the horizontal profession!

marshlander Wrote:Dunno about that ... I've generally found head level with shoulders can be quite nice too Rolleyes
Quite right too, darling, but I was referring (as you know) to the fact of not losing his head to the wrong spirits...

@ Jay, you'll see how it feels to lay your head on another man's shoulder some day, and then you can get back to us about the feeling.

@ Marsh, I can think of other places the head is good too... but I'm too much of a gentleman to mention it here, lol. :tongue:

peterinmalaga Wrote:...I've been wondering for a while now what your profession might be, Marsh, but I would never have guessed that you were a gentleman of the horizontal profession!
Now you know Wink

Jay, If memory serves me correctly, you are a student in Oxford, you've got plenty of options. (Even if it doesn't seem that way at the moment, been there haven't done that as it were).
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Hello my friend,Xyxwave welcome to the forum, kind wishes, Ben.