Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fml...
What is it with this year. Everything is going wrong for me. I recently had to take legal action regarding my suspension from the same place as i was running my own business. (complicated) My boyfreind cant stay outta other guys pants and then to put the cherry on top im sporting a huge black eye from my brother who attacked me while i was sitting down so i couldnt defend myself. My neck hurts im pretty sure my tooth is chipped and my eye is fucking swollen. Its not like my parents do anything to stop it either. I needed a good fucking vent session.

wow, sorry your having such a run of bad luck mate - is there anything positive happening on the horizon that you can look foward to and focus on if that will help take a bit of the edge off all the bad things thats happend so far - hope things pick up for u soon.

Vent away, Curt! Hope things get better soon.

So when you coming to Scotland?? xxxx

Vent away mate.

I don't understand the suspension bit, was you working for a company and they did'nt like you running your own business?

Tell the bf he could be an ex if he carries on like that.

Are you still livig at home with your parents and siblings? IF so a move seems a good idea. Take Baz up on his kind offer and visit bonny Scotland.

We have good years and bad years, life can really sucks sometimes.

well yea ups and downs my teacher says when your having ur worst day just smile which i do and it does help... yea it does

God that sucks curt *hugs* Sad

Read a joke a day!! As when we laugh our brain releases a drug called Endorphins. Which is our natural pain killer. When this happens it relaxes you and you will notice when you find a joke particularly funny or you watch a really funny film you may over laugh and feel really good!! Its because you are under the influence of the endorphins. Its also a prove therapy for stress! You notice people who get medically ill through stress dont laugh?!?!? Laugh a little and make yourself feel better. Come to Scotland Curt and i will make you smile and laugh every day! :p xx

aw how sweet alba

I'm really sorry to hear that. Hopefully things get better for you soon.