Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Everyone!
Hi Everyone!

Just joined the group. Looking to meet new people. See what's going on.

Hello. Welcome Confusedmile:

A little about yourself ... ? Wink

hiiiiiiiiii

So a little about myself...

I'm currently in Austin,TX. I'm interested in web design, fitness, gay spirituality, etc.

My profile is based on my current website, which is gaylynx dot com. It's an internet dashboard I created that shows the best of the web. It's still in beta version but, the front page is done and really fun.

Glad to be on this site chatting with everyone.

Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy it here!

Thanks! Joshyboi! Smile

hi gaylynx - no idea what gay spirtuality involves but im up for it. if it puts a smile on my face then im all for it :biggrin: , welcome mate

yeah what is gay spirituality?

Hey Matty,

Gay Spirituality.... I'm glad you brought that up.

So believe it or not I'm actually a part of my church's Rainbow Ministry. It's a group of gay and lesbian members of the church that focus on our issues and how we can out reach to other Gay and Lesbian people in our community.

Gay and Lesbian people have been abused by religion for so long, many have believed that we have no place to be accepted just as we are in churches.

I'm lucky enough to have found a church that not only accepts me as a gay man, but also encourages me to help others find a welcoming spiritual home.

Part of what the rainbow ministry is about, is taking back religion for gay people from the right wing churches that try to tells us we have no place in church, in our connection to god(which ever one you believe in), or frankly have any place in normal society.

That's what I mean by interests in gay spirituality. We're taking back our right to our connection with spirit.

Big Grin yay