Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much of your days?
How much of your days do you spend being GAY, doing gay things, thinking in gay terms, researching gay stuff?
How much of your days do you spend just being a regular being?

Lol2100%Lol2

I don't know if I would go as far as saying 100%, darling Frankie... I fear you are far more advanced in gaydom than me.... hehehe.... (or jejeje for the Spanish speaking) Wink:biggrin:
Bighug to you my Frankie pie, and huge Bighug to my own sweetheart, Marshlander....

fjp999 Wrote:
Lol2100%Lol2
The question is, Frankie... how can you be thinking and doing 100% gay things in a day? Don't you do your laundry like any other human being? Do you think gay at that particular point?

Oh and btw, I found one of your favourite emoticons... it's Poke2 lol

[COLOR="Purple"]Um, well, I think you have fallen for my devious trick... There were two questions in your OP!!! lol Remybussi (another of my fav smilies).

But since I am 100% me... and me is 100% human... thus I am 100% gay! Dont think you can switch it on and off but some may do a Clark Kent (does anyone really fall for the eyeglasses disguise?) Evil_lol

some of my new favs:
Saeek

Evil_lol

Zzwhip

Flaming

Poke
[/COLOR]

well for me.... ina day thats about 20% acting during school cuz i cant act gay at home 5% searching stuff sometimes idk wat im looking for so its random 25% at night and morning thinking about gay stuff like me dating guys and 50% im at home i guess being strate as a something

My fave emoticons:
:biggrin:
Roflmao
Rofl
Lol2
Laugh2
Bighug
Grlaugh
Poke2
Multijump
Wow

I don't think about gay stuff ... I'm straight Rolleyes

See I always thought being gay meant you like people of the same gender. I didn't realise it was a personality/lifestyle.

I am too busy getting on with my life/work/music/family/friends/chilling to spend my time making everything in my life gay. I am not one of those who listens to GAY music, watches GAY programs, idolises GAY "icons" etc. I just do what I do and like what I like.

and FJP - surely there is more to you and your life and your personality than just the fact you are homosexual. :S ??

princealbertofb Wrote:How much of your days do you spend being GAY, doing gay things, thinking in gay terms, researching gay stuff?
How much of your days do you spend just being a regular being?

rsconceptions Wrote:and FJP - surely there is more to you and your life and your personality than just the fact you are homosexual. :S ??

[COLOR="Purple"]I guess I just dont get it... but thought it was pretty simple:

I WAS BORN GAY. I AM GAY. I CANT DO THINGS UN-GAY!

I guess my problem is thinking that being a regular being can be gay!?

Lets see if I can explain in another way... I was born with brown eyes... I cant change my brown eyes... I could put some contact lenses on them to make them appear green but they REALLY are still brown.

Of course, I am not flipping pancakes and consciously wondering how I can flip them in a more gay way... just flipping pancakes by fjp999 is gay Remybussi [/COLOR]