Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A fourteen year old and a 20 year old.
I really am in love with this guy, and he loves me back. He's 20, we met online, i've met him in real life, we jerked off on camera together, and we just plain love eachother.
He says that if I want I can wait till I'm eighteen, but I really don't want to, and he says he doesn't really want to either.
I do believe love is love, no matter is you're in love with a pigeon, as long as it loves you back.
I just really wanted to get it out.
I feel like I'm a bad person.

I do truly believe love is love, no matter with who or what. I say, if you love him, and he loves you back, Good!

Just be careful cos your so young you might be easily hurt if it all went wrong. But love is love.

I think that is so sweet. n yes love is blind. but i also agree to keep a guard up cause if you get hurt u could fall hard believe me i know

Good luck to the 2 of you but be careful if what you are doing is illegal where you live. Here in Spain I think there is no legal problem.

Anonymous Wrote:I really am in love with this guy, and he loves me back. He's 20, we met online, i've met him in real life, we jerked off on camera together, and we just plain love eachother.
He says that if I want I can wait till I'm eighteen, but I really don't want to, and he says he doesn't really want to either.
I do believe love is love, no matter is you're in love with a pigeon, as long as it loves you back.
I just really wanted to get it out.
I feel like I'm a bad person.

You have to be very careful!! Age is a major part in LAW and you have to make sure he wont get arrested and charged for being with you!! I dont believe in the saying "your too young to know what love is" as we all come out instantly loving our mother etc and if you can make reasonable decisions like whether you should not cross the road when a car is coming then i am sure you are able to make your mind up if a situation is safe etc. Todays society is growing up faster due to the internet etc. SO i dont think your too young or a bad person. All i will say is dont get him into trouble with the law coz he is older!!

Let us know how you get on!

Stay safe!

Bazz xx

Anonymous, if it is illegal where you are, don't do it. A criminal conviction of that sort will haunt you and the person you love for the rest of your life. Think of the consequences before you act.

I want to echo the warning of the others here, and point out that you are unlikely to get into serious trouble (mostly you will be "outed" and your reputation may cause gossip and anger). But your friend could end up being severely punished, causing loss of job, family, freedom, etc.

You probably need to wait till you are 18, but that seems like an impossibly distant future, doesn't it? I know that when I was your age, that would seem so very far away. But I expect that he will encourage you by suggesting that the risks are his, and he might want to take them. If that is the case, then the decision is yours. That leaves the responsibility for the consequences largely yours as well. And if they turn out wrong, then think how you will feel.

But I don't think that anyone here does not understand the temptations for you both. Just think about it, and if you decide to go through with something, be ready to take the bad with the good.

Again, the best advice is to wait. The second best advice is to be very careful.

Good luck.

I am always happy for anyone who finds love and you are no exception....and before I echo what many have already mentioned I will tell you that a six year age difference is nothing when you are older.....BUT

...if you are in a place where this is illegal I must caution you against pursuing it. If you really love the guy...let it go because he can be prosecuted and sent to prison and be branded a sexual predator for life.

I think you should wait, it's gonna hurt you 10 times more than if you wait until your maybe a year older. When your 14 you don't understand other peoples emotions as much as you do before, and you don't quite get why they've dumped you etc.

If he does have sex with you, then he's being against the law and if someone finds out he's in ALOT of trouble. Meaning your helping the person you supposily 'love' go to prison.

Maybe you do love him, but heh would he have sex with someone whos understand if he loved them? Would you let him fuck you even though he COULD go to prison.

You don't need to ask us that, ask yourself that.