Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
molestation and other crimes commented in churches
I have recently come across news of a sex scandal in the VATICAN! This news has lead to create a thread for everyone to voice their opinions on this issue and others like it.
It seems I am hearing lots about sex scandals, children being molested in by their pastors, and religious cults forming all over the world. I have a deep sympathy for the victims and families victimized by these happenings for I was once approached in the bathroom of my church by boy who I had known since I was a child. Though my situation doesn't compare at the least to many others it still shook me to the core that even happened at all, I was so young my simply could not process it all. And the fact that after I told my mother and my pastor, the only thing they did was cover it up as if nothing ever happened.
It really worries me that the same people who take oaths to do whats right and teach public religious values are capable of such horror. Some of these are even people whom frown upon the homosexual way of life and preach these views to young children then turn around and do God knows what.

If anyone else has any opinions on this or of their own subject feel free to voice yourself.

The Pope is quite scary...his nazi youth training is coming back to him in his old age. His recent statement concerning child molestation (blaming gays) is so fucking irresponsible for someone who has as much power as he does...

Anyone with a brain and a clue has long since figured out child molestation AND rape are both about POWER AND CONTROL...NOT SEX! (and gee whiz...the Catholic Church breeds and thrives on power and control...no surprise so many child molesters are part of that organization) He should either remove himself or be removed from his position for willfully ignoring the FACTS to instead instill even more fear toward gay people in his followers...I think he is an evil little man.

Hey Popie...study after study have shown conclusively that gay men and women are the LEAST LIKELY to molest a child...get a clue freakboy...

Now he is comparing The Pedophile Priests and their "plight" (BARF) to the plight of Jews in WW2. OMG! There are no words....

yes I have found the pope's views to be more of a personal vendetta. he has way too many inner demons and whatnot to be in control of such power. he using his power to make people believe the things that he believes in. he makes all homosexuals out to be more dangerous and sick than the true criminals (namely him).

Geminight Wrote:.....he using his power to make people believe the things that he believes in....
Kinda the point, but i get what you mean.:tongue:
Just like with past kings and queens and dictators(or anyone with control over other people), they try to make their people share thier personal views, whether it is obvious or not is dependant on the person!:mad:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so