Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Fag FLAG lol
I got me a rainbow flag soaring high above my house insted of the american flag

Why would you need an American flag anyway?

During my recent trip to the USA I noticed that everywhere people seemed to like wearing uniforms and there were flags almost everywhere, even on the uniforms.

We in nz don't really have our flag out except on special occasions mostly of military stuff. But I want a rainbow flag.

Pisses me off that in the UK they only fly the flag when someone is dead, and then they are flown at half mast.

im happy im in the usa but hell i love me my rainbow flag

clarke33 Wrote:Pisses me off that in the UK they only fly the flag when someone is dead, and then they are flown at half mast.
I thought you had sporting competitions in Scotland too Wink Maybe your team doesn't win very often, hence the half masts? :redface:

marshlander Wrote:Why would you need an American flag anyway?

During my recent trip to the USA I noticed that everywhere people seemed to like wearing uniforms and there were flags almost everywhere, even on the uniforms.

[COLOR="Purple"]Really? Not here in small town Pennsylvania!

I wonder how many of those uniforms/flags were made in China Roflmao [/COLOR]

[COLOR="Purple"]btw

CONGRATS on the new flag GayJ17![/COLOR]

marshlander Wrote:I thought you had sporting competitions in Scotland too Wink Maybe your team doesn't win very often, hence the half masts? :redface:
Nahh, we only fly the flags at half mast on rare occasions...Losing is a daily event.

You're right Frankie Pie, I was SHOCKED to see how much stuff is imported from China and bears an American flag or name (for keepsakes, souvenirs etc...) It's just not the same when something so patriotic is MADE in CHINA!