Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angry/Annoyed
Well today started off as any other day UNTILL interval at school. I was walking to one of my groups of friends and there is a group of 'wiggers' (derogatory term use for white guys trying to be gangster) that I have to walk past on the way. I have walked past hundreds of times and they have said nothing until today. They called me gay I ignored them. Then I get a nice apple core thrown at me. And then after assembly to day they called me faggot. This has made me angry. I'm thinking about getting a friend to hurt them and/or tell them to fuck off and leave me alone. Gah I hate fuck wits like them.

Sorry just ranting.:mad:

Sorry to hear that.

GIven your location, I picture the offenders somewhat like Jonah from Summer Heights High.

Hopefully that helps.

well dont tell someone else to do that they might be fun of or u might get treated worse.... sorry no idea wat to do but cant u just walk a different way instead of by the "Wiggers"

Say: so? Act like its no big deal. Or deny it. Or get a scapegoat

nah avoiding works well to but im so happy no one did that this year sadly theres always high schoolSad

My neighbor moved in from Dubai last year. I have used her Arab security thugs one time when I was home alone and my alarm went off under weird circumstances. I can have them Down Under by Friday. Smile

Quote:Say: so? Act like its no big deal. Or deny it. Or get a scapegoat
I wouldn't want to get a scapegoat cos I wouldn't want someone else to get that treatment. That would make me fell worse if It was my fault someone ended up getting down. I think the key is to have my army to stand up to them (I have lots of friends in my army).

A quick-witted lad like yourself should have no difficulty coming up with a brassy retort to make his friends laugh (tell them, in front of him of course, that he wasn't complaining behind the bike sheds last evening - as long as you don't think it'll put you in danger). Words are one thing that you may be able to turn to your advantage, but apple cores (the hurling thereof) is unacceptable.

You have a couple of choices of actions, either confront or ignore. I don't advocate turning it into a gang war. This seems a project which could be addressed by your gay-straight alliance group. Form a plan of campaign and then invite one of the teachers (make sure it's one who has sufficient clout to get things done) to come to a meeting and help you address this expression of homophobia as a whole-school issue.

Quote:A quick-witted lad like yourself should have no difficulty coming up with a brassy retort to make his friends laugh (tell them, in front of him of course, that he wasn't complaining behind the bike sheds last evening - as long as you don't think it'll put you in danger). Words are one thing that you may be able to turn to your advantage, but apple cores (the hurling thereof) is unacceptable.

You have a couple of choices of actions, either confront or ignore. I don't advocate turning it into a gang war. This seems a project which could be addressed by your gay-straight alliance group. Form a plan of campaign and then invite one of the teachers (make sure it's one who has sufficient clout to get things done) to come to a meeting and help you address this expression of homophobia as a whole-school issue.

If I use words I risk getting into a fight, and I don't like fighting.
And the QSA has kinda stopped =(
One of the main people who bought friends left school and another is in Canada for a bit. I wan't to get it going but I think that there are too many phobes and too many people in the closet.

And for a gang war. My gang would win.

joshyboi Wrote:If I use words I risk getting into a fight, and I don't like fighting.
I can quite understand that. I did my very best to avoid any kind of violence at school (although a friend reminded me recently that the thing he remembered most about me at school was that I would think nothing of diving in between to fighters to try and stop them - stupid me :o )

joshyboi Wrote:And the QSA has kinda stopped =(
One of the main people who bought friends left school and another is in Canada for a bit. I wan't to get it going but I think that there are too many phobes and too many people in the closet.
What a pity! It sounded like you getting up a head of campaigning steam there for a while.

joshyboi Wrote:And for a gang war. My gang would win.
And that makes it better because ...?