Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I, or should I not?
So literally I've found the MOST perfect lad ever, and I mean he's gawjus, dosn't smoke, likes football and we share loads in common.

We had our first date and then went back to mine (not to have sex), and we just had an amazing time and when we kissed it felt so right.

The only problem is I'm the first lad he's gone out and he's unsure what he wants & is scared of what people might think...

If you was me, would you risk it because it could be your dream man (it is for me), or would you stay away because there's a chance your gonna get broken because he's gonan decide being gay isn't for him.

If he kissed you and didn't come up with an excuse afterwards, its safe to assume hes ok with the fact that he is gay(or at least leaning that way), which means you shouldn't have any trouble with a sudden "sorry but I didn't mean it".
Just continue with the relationship, if it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. It would be a shame if you missed out because you thought he might not be gay. Just take it easy and don't rush him into anything.

And most importantly;
GOOD LUCK!:biggrin:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Many people are not sure what they want. I, myself, may decide one day.

Try not to put him on a pedestal and be nice to him. Hope it works out well for you.

Life is about taking risks and accepting that inevitably not everything will go right. My advice is go for it but remember that even if he gets over his worries things might not work out between the two of you.

P.S. Everyone needs someone to be their first.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:P.S. Everyone needs someone to be their first.

Yup.... And there are a lot of people who won't even take time to look at you if they discover that you've never been with a guy before. Which I found rather frustrating and upsetting at the time, but in hindsight I'm better off without those jerks. Confusedmile:

fredv3b Wrote:P.S. Everyone needs someone to be their first.

Ye this.

I am really not out at all. I think if I found someone to love and be loved back by It would make the hole coming out thing easier. Just to have someone to lean on.
Just because am not out or not that experienced don't mean I don't know what i wont.
He kissed you so he must be brave enough to know what he wants.
I also say you should see where it takes you.

Go for it!!!

Better to take a chance and go with it..you might get hurt but that is the chance you take and a price you might pay...and well worth it because if you are willing to take the chances life offers you will get the rewards as well as the pain...AND...you don't want to have to wonder "IF?" later.

Why not?
-Hilary Duff

eastofeden Wrote:Better to take a chance and go with it..you might get hurt but that is the chance you take and a price you might pay...and well worth it because if you are willing to take the chances life offers you will get the rewards as well as the pain...AND...you don't want to have to wonder "IF?" later.

So so true. I have had heartbreak after heartbreak in the past three years since I came out. You never know unless you take the risk.

Things happen for a reason, a season, or a lifetime.