Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Briefs? Boxers? or Boxer-Briefs?
I'm thinking about buying boxer briefs because they aren't as embarassing as whitey-tighteys (at my age) and boxers show too much when the boner DOES occur. What do you think?

I'm 17 and yes, get random boners from the stupidest things. I wear either briefs or boxers (briefs more). So next week I'm going on a trip and there's public showers and stuff and no one (my age) wears briefs anymore so i don't want to feel weird in front of them.

I want to wear boxers the whole trip, not even bringing briefs.

Were you a little older I'd suggest a website where you could check out the differences for yourself, but I am not going to lead young men astray. I would say that tight boxers are very comfortable, quite becoming and pretty well suited to your needs on this occasion. Very dark (navy or black) plain colours tend to mask the contours more, if that helps.

My nephew is your age, and according to him both briefs and boxers are a no-no, apparently it has to be boxer-briefs to avoid being an undies outcast!

Jockstraps and thongs does it for me.:redface:

Lake Wrote:Jockstraps and thongs does it for me.:redface:
Er right ... I'm not sure that is the answer he was seeking!! :biggrin:

Boxers, or Boxer Briefs I gennerally just class them both as boxers but what you could also do is buy some shorts with underwear built into them, Idealy most football shorts have them. I wear them sometimes which is pefect if its a hot and you see peoples facial exspressions when you stop to take your pants off XD

But yea I supose you could wear them in the shower or changeing rooms and no one would think anything of it as it's quite sporty.

I guess it depends on how old you are and what your physique is like . If you on the weighty side I would suggest boxers , If your over 35 in my opinion a thong would look rediculaous , but a nice pair of tight fitting boxer briefs will do fine providing your love handles don't spill over the edge like a muffin lol. One thing I wouldn't recommend is cartoon boxers or even worse still a pair of boxers with an arrow pointing to the fly with the slogen " go on!! it wont suck itself !! " on them. You dont want to be giving the wrong message Wink

i bought boxer briefs lol. Thanks everyone! Smile

Boxer briefs all da way!!!!!!! Smile

Boxer briefs rock!

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk