Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Guys
Hi everybody! I'm new to all of this stuff and this is the first forum site I've ever joined so it'll take me a while to get used to it. I came out to a few close friends at the beginning of this year and I've been a lot happier since doing so. With that being said I still haven't had my first relationship. I get really nervous around new people, guys and girls, so I'll need all the advice I can get. And just looking to have fun too! The few other gay people I've met at school aren't the friendliest so I hope you guys are nicer!Confusedmile:

Hi shyguy,

welcome to the forum, I am sure you will enjoy it here as we have a really friendly bunch of people.

Confusedmile:

Hi Shyguy , i'm also new here , they are a great bunch of guys on here , Ive been made to feel really welcome . Why not come into the chat room and introduce yourself in there , altenatively , click on the "whos onliIne button" and chat one to one . Everyones quite friendly.
Hope you enjoy this site , it's great to get the support . I came out too about a month back

shyguy Wrote:Hi everybody! I'm new to all of this stuff and this is the first forum site I've ever joined so it'll take me a while to get used to it. I came out to a few close friends at the beginning of this year and I've been a lot happier since doing so. With that being said I still haven't had my first relationship. I get really nervous around new people, guys and girls, so I'll need all the advice I can get. And just looking to have fun too! The few other gay people I've met at school aren't the friendliest so I hope you guys are nicer!Confusedmile:

Greetings shyguy! - and welcome to the Gayspeak Forums.

Venturing into anything new takes awhile to feel comfortable with it - just browse around at your own leisure and pace; I'm sure you will find something (or someone) that interests you! And with that interest will come communication, and eventually before you know it you will not be "shy" anymore!

As for not yet having a relationship: It will happen when you least expect it; and those kind are the best.

Advice? Nearly everyone can give you that; and everyone will have something different to say and in a different way - but in each you can find something that will be of help if you are open to truly listening (and you seem to be).

You said: "And just looking to have fun too!"
Of course! You should! And the fact that you "came out" has already put things into motion on a subconscious level that you are not even aware of yet; but it time you will be able to look back on it and "see" why you had to do it - and that acknowledgement will bring even more satisfaction as to "where" you are going on life's path.
You have a lot of time to find a niche for yourself in this world; just always be open to new expereinces and new people you meet - no matter what or who they are or in what direction those experiences and people come from.

DJ

Welcome!:biggrin:
[SIZE=2]And if you think being shy is only a disadvantage. You'd be wrong.
Shy guys are cute in my opinion.:redface:

Have fun!:biggrin:
[/SIZE]
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Hello friend, welcome to the forum, kind wishes, Ben.

Hello, I'm Sammy the smilie:redface: I get shy too.

Hello. Welcome Smile

Most of the people on here are bound to be nicer. I've been told I'm mean, so you might want to ignore me Wink

Hello and welcome. :] Guys at this site are awesome. You can great advice and support here, you can take my word. :]

marshlander Wrote:I've been told I'm mean, so you might want to ignore me Wink
So not true. Whoever said it must've been high when he did.

Hi guys...and girl! haha Thanks for the support and reasurrance! Can't wait to talk to you!