Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
diffrent countrys
i only beeen in england before. im am a bit sad becase i wont to go to america in newyork and were frank live and were frank lived sanfaransiso and germany berlin and france princealberto and africa like kenya nigera and gambia.i wont to go lot of places i hope i can go.

did you go to diffrint countrys before

I hope you can go to all those places, Joseph. What a lot of adventures you would have!

You know that Princealberto and I went to New York in the USA in April and that when I travel to see him every month I go to Switzerland and then catch the train and the bus to France. As well as those places I have been to Holland, Belgium, Germany, Spain and Italy.

what is newyork like i wont to go there

I have travelled a lot Joseph , its exciting seeing different countries , nex year I will be going to New York . A friend also invited me over to stay with her in Boston , which I am seriously considering

I've been to New York Joseph. It's a fantastic place. Every bit as exciting and magical as TV Shows and Movies make it seem to be.
You should definitely go if you have the opportunity, i went with my family, which was really nice being able to see all the sites and take photos and stuff with my parents and grandparents :-)

I've been to quite a lot of other countries too, my parents love going on holiday and i've been fortunate enough to be able to go with them a lot of the time. In case you're interested, i'll list the places i've been to:
France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Malta, Tunisia, Libya, Albania, Montenegro, Croatia, New York, St Lucia, Antigua, Mauritius, Dubai, Tenerife.

I'm actually going to Spain again tomorrow!

I love travelling, for me it's one of the best things to do, seeing new places, learning about new cultures etc and despite all the places i've been to, there are still loooooooooooads more that i want to see :-)

A video for New York:

I know I talk too much about Davey Wavey, sorry.

I've been to Croatia, Greece, Montenegro, Italy, France, Austria, Germany, Turkey and Spain. BUt with me there still are a really lot of places I'd like to visit. Like the UK. I really want to go to London and Dublin. I think I may go to Boston next year but nothing's for sure. One of my biggest dreams is to go to Australia and maybe even live there.

But I actually hate the process of traveling itself. If I could only just...poof, materialize there.

Ive only been to Spain, and i live in England, so not too far from home Smile

I would LOVE to go to Australia, Florida, New York and Toronto Smile

I plan on moving to the netherlands as soon as I can
So I have a list of things I need to do before then.
Save money.
Learn Dutch.
Visit the country at least twice.

And I am sure over time I will think of other things to add to that list

MegaFullbuster Wrote:... And I am sure over time I will think of other things to add to that list
Learn to love cheese, even if it has nettles in it and be prepared to sprinkle hagelslag on everything Confusedmile: