Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Global Mind-control plot ?
Someone posted this link on Facebook. Not sure how much of this to believe, but if it were true it would be EFFING SCARY !!

Not sure what to think of it. At first i thought it was all Bull$%^#, but the more i think about it the more plausible it seems....

Any thoughts ?

Well mind control has already started a long time ago.

Just look at everybody around you. Everyone is too busy with daily chores ( work, family, tax, house bill, etc) to care for themselves let alone look for the truth. The government of course doesn't want its citizens to open their eyes to know what's going on. Every government is corrupt. That's the truth.

The moment you entrust someone and give him/her to make decision for you is the moment you surrender your freedom.

Do you know all mainstream media are owned by a few big corporations. TV entertainment, movies, gambling, clubbing, etc. occupies your time and so prevents you from looking for the truth.

Why is entertainment so promoted on television and radio? Because pictures or sound have impact on your subconscious mind. We are all being controlled without realizing it.

You know what's really scary, is that there are people out there who actually buy into this crap.
Richard

I rarely, if ever, go to the doctor, but I'm sturdy, and only believe that medical precautions should be taken if absolutely necessary.
Conspiracy theories are fun, and sometimes even have truth in them. However, I think this guy though blows things a little out of proportion. He is suggesting that this sort of thing is new, and that it is everywhere. It is neither. He says quote-on-quote "You can't make this stuff up!" - of course you can. Add a little foreboding music (just like what Daniel above said concerning audio and visual effects on the brain), post links to articles that emulate rather than prove what you are saying, quote mine scientists... Textbook stuff. This guy has instigated the idea without supporting it properly. Plus he's a Christian, something I guessed before he even mentioned the fact, which in my book connotes the belief in questionable things that are imposed upon through society as abhorrently as how and what he suggests is done to our food, water and vaccine supplies.

DtotheJtotheM Wrote:Plus he's a Christian, something I guessed before he even mentioned the fact, which in my book connotes the belief in questionable things that are imposed upon through society as abhorrently as how and what he suggests is done to our food, water and vaccine supplies.

I don't want to start a religious debate, let's put that out there. However I do have a question, I just wonder what you mean about Christian's in general as I am one, but I also feel like I am an enlightened person.
Richard

Mind Contol = Fox News

ardus Wrote:I don't want to start a religious debate, let's put that out there. However I do have a question, I just wonder what you mean about Christian's in general as I am one, but I also feel like I am an enlightened person.
Richard

You'll have to excuse me, as I have had some, shall we say, "run-ins" with Christianity. Unfortunately I have not reacted emotionally as mature as I should have to recent, shall we say, "encounters" with Christians. My comment was a generalization and out of place. I am sorry if I have offended you, I am just at the end of my tolerance tether as of late. My anger was derived from talking to Christians that I have met that seem almost to flaunt their hypocrisy, double standards, and condescending, and I see nothing of their alleged God in them. Having also grown up with it, this has contributed to me being a little venomous concerning the subject. I have however met Christians that are genuinely grounded in their faith and indeed are much more approachable, which is a breath of fresh air, even if I don't agree with what they believe. Apologies again, my comment was uncalled for.

I wouldn't trust anything that comes out of this guys mouth. As he is making money from getting as many people as posible to listen to his radio statio. if he can fool you into thinking listening to his makes you a rebel and think that you have a common cause to "fight" the "EVIL" goverment, then so be it.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

i would not worry about that, this guy reports some interresting things but every so often he bulls**ts. do your own research and buy a water-filter - municipal water sources are not maintained properly and even without viruses water can be contaminated.

DtotheJtotheM Wrote:You'll have to excuse me, as I have had some, shall we say, "run-ins" with Christianity. Unfortunately I have not reacted emotionally as mature as I should have to recent, shall we say, "encounters" with Christians. My comment was a generalization and out of place. I am sorry if I have offended you, I am just at the end of my tolerance tether as of late. My anger was derived from talking to Christians that I have met that seem almost to flaunt their hypocrisy, double standards, and condescending, and I see nothing of their alleged God in them. Having also grown up with it, this has contributed to me being a little venomous concerning the subject. I have however met Christians that are genuinely grounded in their faith and indeed are much more approachable, which is a breath of fresh air, even if I don't agree with what they believe. Apologies again, my comment was uncalled for.

You don't need to apologized my friend, I just wanted to point out that not all of us are like that turd in the video. I certainly appreciate how many Christians are not good representatives of the rest.
Richard