Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay-Pagan
I would like to know if there are any pagans like me are here...

How do you live with that religion ? How do you celebrate ?

Forgive me for disrupting the main purpose of the thread, but...can you tell us a little more about what you personally believe in? About your traditions? Your gods and high figures? Thank you.

:eek:
I .. with my bad english should explain a religion..... ? Great Goddess I need your support...

Ok... I do... but takes a bit time.....

POOR ME !..... very, very poor me .....*sobbing*...

I have a German friend who can translate some things if you would prefer to write them in German. And if you think that it'd be that hard, please don't even bother starting. It is not such a big deal. :]

HA .... I found it @ wikipedia....

Paganism

And there are very difficult way´s , I´ve decided to be a free Pagan, not bound on covents, free in thinking and doing, free in learning and teaching - celtic-way.
Celtic-way means a free to decide kind of Paganism with rebuilded parts of indian and celtic parts.

The basic principle is:
Do what you want, but too bad no one ( and not yourself)

and .. you can believe me .. it is not as easy as it sounds.

Pagans may, however, depend in no case against nature and natural events.
( example: as a gay man its forbidden to me acting like a heterosexual man.... marrying a woman etc. because my innate nature is gay .... )

or.. another example .... it´s forbidden to me to be a racist

I has decided to be vegetarian ... because it´s forbidden to hurt Animals only to eat. pregnant and nursing women should eat meat but because they would otherwise harm the child .... Of course all this in only the most necessary quantities. But that is a free decision ... the most pagans eat meat.. because the think its allowed .

Celebrating:
Wheel of the year

because I´m free .. I have only the first 8 Celebrating - days
Samhain, Midwinter,Imbolc, Vernal equinox, Beltane, Midsummer, Lammas, Autumnal equinox.
The year begins with sunrise 1. November and ends with sunset 31. Oktober ... and between sunset and sunrise ... is .... yes .... Halloween ( All hallows eve )

I do natural healings since my 16 Year.... so I´m a herbalist, too.... but from sunset Oktober 31 .. till sunrise after beltane its forbidden to me, collect something herbal... apple..whatever from outside houses.

I hope that gives you a little overview ... and ... no ... I´m not a freak... and not a satanist

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:I have a German friend who can translate some things if you would prefer to write them in German. And if you think that it'd be that hard, please don't even bother starting. It is not such a big deal. :]
We have plenty of people on here who speak pretty good German too Wink

marshlander Wrote:We have plenty of people on here who speak pretty good German too Wink

I have postet the answer hours ago ... the system said it must be moderated .... now I´m waiting :confused:

Confusedmile:

would like to know if there are any pagans like me are here...

How do you live with that religion ? How do you celebrate ?

I am not officially a pagan but unofficially...yes. I believe the earth is our mother...I believe that everything in nature has a spirit and everything is connected. A couple times when I have really needed help I prayed to trees and mountains (and I got the help I needed immediately). I have a shelf's worth of different Wiccan/New Age books I have read over the years and once I drove across three states to get a black crystal I wanted really bad that was in New Mexico. I have a Buddhist altar at home and over the years it has grown alot...I practice meditation and breathing and I have different symbols at my altar that signify different things I believe....I am a fan of Jesus, Buddha and Mother Earth Wink (I could do without Allah though and I am certain "God" is not a white man with a bunch of friggin lambs)

@ eastofeden
yes, I think your´s is a pagan way, too.
For me it is "She".. as a "Mother Natur" how protects you if you are with her... and never against.
I can pray to trees... to plants, mountains, through the ocean, the wind, fire, water.... and my experience is that you get help immediately, too.
I´m "free-flying" that means only me as highest moral instance. I must decide what to do.... and thats hard sometimes because I can not act against me and others. It´s a must to help if I can...
For me its forbidden to kill animals for food, to be racistic, to hurt others and me, and to act against my inborn conditions... that means ... I´m gay .. and it´s forbidden to marry a women etc. and so on...sometimes very hard. But I got so much things back... I like to live - like I am, what I am...

Did you celebrate the "Wheel of the Year"?

For me it is "She".. as a "Mother Natur" how protects you if you are with her... and never against.
I can pray to trees... to plants, mountains, through the ocean, the wind, fire, water.... and my experience is that you get help immediately, too.
I´m "free-flying" that means only me as highest moral instance. I must decide what to do.... and thats hard sometimes because I can not act against me and others. It´s a must to help if I can...
For me its forbidden to kill animals for food, to be racistic, to hurt others and me, and to act against my inborn conditions... that means ... I´m gay .. and it´s forbidden to marry a women etc. and so on...sometimes very hard. But I got so much things back... I like to live - like I am, what I am...

Did you celebrate the "Wheel of the Year"?

Very interesting fenris! I have much respect for everything you have said and I also feel very strongly about being forbidden to act against inborn conditions though I refer to it as being true to yourself. I don't, however, follow any specific rules from any religion so I do not know what Wheel of the Year is...can you tell me more?