Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surge
Anyone remember this Mountain Dew-like drink? It was bottled by Coca-Cola. It was around in the late 1990's in the U.S. I think it was first introduced in Norway and it's still being made there to this day. I'm not sure why this drink isn't being made anymore. If I'm not mistaken, it's only made in Norway today.

We never had it around here. Communism times.

The elusive Coke 2 per chance? And yes, there really was a Coke 2.

yeah i do - i went on holiday to florida with 2 mates in about 1990 i think - i drank it all the time - it was sort of like lemonade, i loved the stuff, specially when u could get the free refill in the theme parks - we never had anything like that in the uk, couldnt believe they'd let you get some more for free Smile

sure it still available in the usa - did a quick google and its still out there

Oh so I'm not the only one here who remembers it. Hmm I don't think it was around in 1990. It was released sometime around 1996-1998.

The only thing that comes close to Surge nowadays is Vault. Vault is an energy drink/soda hybrid that has some of the ingredients of Surge. It tastes somewhat similar, but not exactly the same. I can only get it out of the fountains in a local convenient store where I'm currently on vacation.