Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi guys
Hi there, first excuse me if i do any spelling mistakes, my english is not that good. Aaaaaand now let me see, i'm Chris from Romania i am 24 yrs old and i'm happy i discovered this forum, some of you seem nice guys and i think we will get along just fine, so is nice to be here. Peace \m/

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome to the forum Chris! and don't worry about your english/spelling Smile

Welcome again! :]]]]]]

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Welcome again! :]]]]]]

Thx Smile) again :p i finally did it, i figured it out yaay

Hello and welcome! Your English is good, so no worries there Confusedmile:

juk Wrote:Hello and welcome! Your English is good, so no worries there Confusedmile:

Thx, its good to be hereSmile

Hey and welcome! I knew someone from Romania (this is probably irrelevant but whatev!) LOL. Have fun!

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Hey man welcome to the forum!!! I hope you enjoy it here. I know I'v found it fun but I do tend to go away for long periods of time and then come back to meet all the new queers!!!

PrinceMuzic Wrote:Hey and welcome! I knew someone from Romania (this is probably irrelevant but whatev!) LOL. Have fun!

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Hey there thx, and now u know another one Smile by the way i have fantasies with a black person :p :>

Welcome Chris, I'm a newbie here too and my english isn't perfect either . By the way, I love your name. We have a lot in common :biggrin: