Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Versatile bf goes top, HELP
So my problem is: Jyzaz i cany belive this... My bf is 17 we are togheter for about 2 yrs and we are both versatile, he had some problems with the sex because it does hurt him a litlle allmost every time and i knew that but tryed to make him feel good, just now he told me that he wants to make much more prelude and i was like oook ofcorse no problem and after a few minutes he was like aaa actually i would like to be only top becaaaasue i dont know maybe its just a faze but i would like that... I'm like shocked i mean i dont know what to say what to think, is it only a faze or he doesnt find me that atractive anymore or wtf i dont know if this would be ok i mean i do enjoy sex with him but being only bottom i dont know if i can... Pls help im worried.

Life is to short to sweat the small stuff, simply ask him about it; inquire about his decision process and how he thought about your feelings while coming to his conclusion.

I do not think it's worth getting upset about while having the conversation with him, remember he is younger than you, and younger people need help with understanding their reactions and how they affect loved ones, friends and strangers around them Smile

I am sure a quick conversation to ask him about consideration of you will fix the issue at hand, and like I said remember he is younger, some guidance from you will go a long way.

The first thought I read you post is : hm ... maybe you did it to often and he is a bit sore ?

And .... READ THIS ATTENTIVE : That he don´t want to be a bottom for a while DOES NOT MEAN that he don´t like / love you or think that you are not attractive ....
Hey ... this anal thing is only one sexual practice.... you can try 100+ others if one of both partners don´t want this one for a while.... it´s not a really problem. Give him only time to relax ....

BelowTheBelt Wrote:Life is to short to sweat the small stuff, simply ask him about it; inquire about his decision process and how he thought about your feelings while coming to his conclusion.

I do not think it's worth getting upset about while having the conversation with him, remember he is younger than you, and younger people need help with understanding their reactions and how they affect loved ones, friends and strangers around them Smile

I am sure a quick conversation to ask him about consideration of you will fix the issue at hand, and like I said remember he is younger, some guidance from you will go a long way.

Well trust me even if he is young he is way much mature for his age, anyways i just talk to him and said that its not that he doesnt find me atractive anymore or that kind o stuff but he just wants only to fuck and be given bj to him, i mean i dont know how to react, he is calm and sayes its only a faze but i dont know its wierd. As about the process that he went thru to this decision he says that it just came to him and its not an entire process or something.
@Fenris u asked about the sex he also has a think... If i make sex with him the next time its his turn, only a few times in 2 yrs he had been bottom two time in a row. The sex frequency is not to high once a day or once at 2 days, is that too often...? What should i do how should i react?

Wow, dude, chill. I am absolutely sure he still likes you. Let him top for a while. Then show him you might want to top from time to time too. Let him figure out how he feels. If it doesn't work for you at the end, just tell him and work it oout together. I'm sure he'll understand. :] Don't worry so much. He loves you.

BelowTheBelt Wrote:Life is to short to sweat the small stuff, simply ask him about it; inquire about his decision process and how he thought about your feelings while coming to his conclusion.

He said that he just doesnt want to be versatile anymore and that this could only be just a faze, i know he is younger but he is so mature that somethimes he amazes me.

fenris Wrote:The first thought I read you post is : hm ... maybe you did it to often and he is a bit sore ?

And .... READ THIS ATTENTIVE : That he don´t want to be a bottom for a while DOES NOT MEAN that he don´t like / love you or think that you are not attractive ....
Hey ... this anal thing is only one sexual practice.... you can try 100+ others if one of both partners don´t want this one for a while.... it´s not a really problem. Give him only time to relax ....

Well the sex is not very often its something like once a day or once every 2 days sometimes so its not that often. I will give him time to relax, i just hope this turns out well.

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Wow, dude, chill. I am absolutely sure he still likes you. Let him top for a while. Then show him you might want to top from time to time too. Let him figure out how he feels. If it doesn't work for you at the end, just tell him and work it oout together. I'm sure he'll understand. :] Don't worry so much. He loves you.

Thx man this sure helps a lot Smile

Crisit21 Wrote:Well the sex is not very often its something like once a day or once every 2 days sometimes so its not that often. I will give him time to relax, i just hope this turns out well.

Why do you not even try something different ... There is a book "The Joy of Gay Sex ".... my tip might sound a little strange ... but it is better to try something new than to give up ....

fenris Wrote:Why do you not even try something different ... There is a book "The Joy of Gay Sex ".... my tip might sound a little strange ... but it is better to try something new than to give up ....

Ooooh but im not giving up, no wat, its just that im concerned, im very sure that i cant find this book here, maybe on the internet i could find something from this book, thx Smile