Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allergies
Is anyone here allergic to certain foods and drinks?

As far as I know, I'm not. My mom is allergic to clams. I haven't eaten clams. I'm afraid I may be allergic to them too. Clam chowder doesn't look that appetizing to me as well.

go to a dermatologist.... and let test you, takes 30 minutes.... and than you know Confusedmile:

I’m allergic to dust an pollen and other airborne stuff, it’s not a big deal must of the time but every once in a while something will hit me an completely kick my ass. We’re talking sinus pain, constant sneezing, dry itchy eyes my eyes an nose leaking all kinds of fluids…yeah its gross.

TimmyThink Wrote:I’m allergic to dust an pollen and other airborne stuff, it’s not a big deal must of the time but every once in a while something will hit me an completely kick my ass. We’re talking sinus pain, constant sneezing, dry itchy eyes my eyes an nose leaking all kinds of fluids…yeah its gross.

I´m allergic against birch pollen.... If they bloom I looks like a road killed rabbit... red eyes, bloody nose, squeaky voice... terrible.... Than I use cortisone and cortisone-nose-spray... not the best solution ... but it works... maybe you should try that, too.

You're on the right topic, but it's food and drink allergy. I guess I should have put Food and Drink Allergies instead of allergies.

Opps:redface: I don’t have any food allergies, I can eat whatever and I often do, sometimes in unhealthy unnecessary large portions.

I went to my local doctors to ask about getting tested for an unkown allergy. The doctor i saw said there was no point getting tested as i could be allergic to just about anything and to just take anti allergy tablets whenever i get all......allergy-ey?

So.....yeah. Just thought i'd share my expirence.:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so