Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite fruits and vegetables?
OK my favorite fruits are tomatoes and avocados.

I love tomatoes. They taste so damn yummy and sweet. You cannot go wrong with a tomato made in New Jersey. Those are the best damn tomatoes found anywhere! I kid you not. Tomato lovers, you must try tomatoes from NJ.

Avocados are absolutely awesome. They have a unique taste. I would consider them my comfort food too.

My favorite vegetable is broccoli, corn and celery. Celery rules! I like how crunchy they are. Oh does celery help hair grow faster? That's what I heard.

I like them all except for eggplant and most squashes. My absolute favorites are artichokes, asparagus, strawberries and blueberries.

Because I´m a vegetarian I have no other choice as to eat so many different kinds of fruits and vegetables as possible...
I dont like: Aubergines ( tastes like wet old paper ), avocados Repuke, soya, white cabbage ... should named white garbage, cauliflower ... kills my nose by cooking, mushrooms .. I don´t eat things who eat old rotten wood, and the number 1 of worst things is sauerkraut

it is apples!

is this for real? random but I like it

Imma go with pomegranite as a fruit, and potatoe for veg.

Pomegranits and potatoes anyone?

Ah yes, I forgot mushrooms. Mushrooms rule! I like 'em a lot.

I like Bananas(Not a gay joke! Honest!) and Melons(Not a straight joke! Honest!) the most. Fowllowed by strawberys and Grapes ECT.

Veggies? Em.....I don't "like" any. :redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I love carrots. i mean really love them. I can eat them pretty much anytime and any kind. I basically eat any fruit and veg except the evil aubergines and courgets!!!

I would have to say tomatoes and potatoes.... yummy

If it ain’t dipped in chocolate, soaked in butter and cover in cheese I don’t eat it.

Kidding….grapes and potatoes(soaked in butter)