Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi everyone im new
hello everyone, im bit shy about being here as it's all new to me. im currently seeing a girl and previously i was married for years lol. thing is ive always dreamt about the darkside and never had the courage to go ahead and do it lol. we'll its been bugging me for years and im getting more and more frustrated by it, just lately i keep thinking about sex wiv another man and i find it soooo arousing lol. i just dont know how to approach the situation as it scares me a bit hehe. im a very very sexual guy and i luv sex alot

Hi and welcome :-)

No need to be shy here , hope you will like it here and that we can read you often again.

da fen

Welcome, It always nice to have a fresh face aboard!!!

Welcome mate !

hi & welcome - i like the darkside comment, makes us gay guys sound a bit risque lol, there's a few web sites where some guys are just after pickin each other up for sex if thats your things - the try it and see approach i suppose if thats wot ur after m8

Hello and welcome!! :]]

Welcome!:biggrin:[SIZE=2]
Darkside? Oooo, mysterious.:tongue:
We're just as powerfull as the Lightside, just fewer in number.Confusedmile:
JUST like the Jedi and the Sith!......well ok, not really:redface:

Enjoy your time here!:biggrin:
[/SIZE]
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

hi and welcome!

friendly peoples here, there's a whole sex & relationships section you should have a whale of a time with Wink Imma go do dark evil things now...

Hello friend, welcome to the forum, kind wishes, Ben.

welcome to the forums