Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What about sports?
Time to talk about sports!! :biggrin::biggrin:
Do you play specifically anyone in particular? What ones do you like to watch? Are you NOT fond of sports?

I love playing volleyball (part of school team), swimming (train twice a week at local sportsclub) and paddle(we play it periodically with dome friends)
I watch football (follow the local tournament -River Plate's fan xD) and tennis (it makes me happy to see Federer defeated). Lately i've been into watching rugby, with all this mess of the world cup

I'm into weight training - trying to build a bigger body since I don't like being a skinny lil shite anymore. Means I'm eating more than ever too!!

Also play squash, and a bit of golf - bad at both but it saves me having to do extra cardio sessions!

Not really bothered about footie.. can take it or leave for watching... and you will never catch me playing it!

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:and you will never catch me playing it!

oh yea, i hate playing football too, and in my country that's sort of a blaspheme to culture.

drocko17 Wrote:oh yea, i hate playing football too, and in my country that's sort of a blaspheme to culture.

Being English... i'm in the exactly the same boat!!

and do you know sth? the boys or teenagers that don't like playing football are very commonly associated with being gay. As that sport has a lot to do with the argentine male pride. a very sexist society, as I said

and i dont know ON EARTH why, and that's another mystery of homosexuality, that prejudice most of the times is true: gays (in average, and particularly boys) are not into football

i like volley ball. and i like watching foot ball Wink but im to sissy to play it...

I only know that sports make me very happy, confident, relaxed, and improve my self-esteem. They were really helpful in the search for my sexual orientation.

Oooooooooold topic but I didn't wanna make a new one lol

The only sport that I KNOW how to play is soccer, basketball and cricket. I suck at soccer and basketball and find them boring but I love cricket. I've always wanted to play things like tennis and softball but I don't have a racket and as far as I know there's not much of a crowd here for softball (I should ask around actually).

Everything relates to water ( But not WATER SPORT please!! ) I spent around 3-4 hours swimming every week. Want to get my life guard certificate this year and my scuba diving certificate next year. Almost join my school's water polo team this year tho ( mainly because guys in water polo team are super hot =) ) but I have a schedule conflict Sad

However, I suck at all other sport especially track, I can swim 1km straight but can not run 100 m without passing out =__=. I really don't like football or soccer, I used to play soccer in middle school and elementary school but never enjoy it. I just played it to show people that I am manly. It was so boring.

I wish I could swim! I always panic and feel like I'm gonna drown. lol
I usually go to the beach, not a pool and it's hard to try and learn there with all that sea water burning your eyes.

I forgot to mention that I love track, I haven't competed or joined a club though.