Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is he gay?
We are friends, but are we more?
We hang alot, and kisses? fourT_T.
Are you lies, or are you truth?
You fucked me in a telephone booth!
But you are straight (around your friends).
And this is where my poem ends!
...any comments?
Kloguck

flush! Laugh1
i straightaway thought you were asking for advice

not really. i was just talking about those really hot straight guys that only act all nice around you when thier friends aren't looking...

i have a friend that does that :mad: its kindof annoying... but hes so cute and i cant stay mad at him :biggrin:

i used to find that so annoying, used to get me stressed out. imachure guys that dont know whether ther coming (out) or going, lol. but i cant be arsed with em any more. if they wana find out if ther gay im not helpin.... unless completely necesarry.Wink

Totomi Wrote:i have a friend that does that :mad: its kindof annoying... but hes so cute and i cant stay mad at him :biggrin:
i totaly understand what you mean. if they are cute there's nothing u can do lol!

I do think it's quite sweet when my really butch straight mates get plastered with alcohol and come across all huggy and cuddly with me ...

Bless 'em !!

Straight people are fuuuuuuuuuunny.

:biggrin:

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

PMSL so funny

shadow Wrote:I do think it's quite sweet when my really butch straight mates get plastered with alcohol and come across all huggy and cuddly with me ...

Bless 'em !!

Straight people are fuuuuuuuuuunny.

:biggrin:

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!
does that mean like sexy? my mum's from england (chigwell) so she would know this...

Not really sexy - more mal-coordinated really ... basically they become uninhibited through getting totally wasted on booze, and that's when they start to get considerably more "I loooove youuuuu" *cuddles* and so on ...

I think it's lovely really - it's the only REAL physical affection they tend to give out, so I say break open another keg !!

Whilst I can hand-on-heart say that I would never, ever take advantage of somebody when they're drunk (and believe me I've had plenty of opportunities), I won't prevent them from being more liberal with their affection ... that's their call ... Cool.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!