Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey new here
Hi I'm gay, but I guess most would already know, anyway I found this site, because I've been feeling pretty depress and sad as I live in a place where there's a lot of homophobic people and so it just feel kinda sad and lonely that I'm the only one that is different. So yeah, hi XD

Hi aethe and welcome to GS! I hope this forum makes you feel better and stuff. Enjoy!

Hi and welcome. :]

You know, if you got enough people to support you..well, nvm, we don't know your story yet.

Welcome to GS.

My Christmas message to you is that IT GETS BETTER.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Hi and welcome !

Welcome to the Gs family of friends we have a few members from down under you are not alone

The chat room is a good place to check out

hi, nice to meet you m8 - your deffo not the only one where you live trust me Smile its just finding like minded people which is the hard part if its so homophobic where u come from - and not everyone will be, its just that predudice people are very vocal on letting everyone else know their views...

plenty of people here to chat to - plenty around your age too, any probs or thoughts then post about them...weve all been through it so we'll all be happy to help

Thanks for the warm welcome people, that means a lot to me XD and merry Xmas

Welcome to the forums :3 hope you enjoy it here Tongue stick around and make lots of friends, we'll make sure you dont feel as lonly Smile

hi my name is mike i found this site just to chill out with all the gays and to talk to people im bi and i have no gay friends to talk to so yea