Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
clothing style questions
I want to buy a new wardrobe of clothes that will hint towards my sexuality, but i dont know anything about what brands what stores shoes ect. so if you have any fav brands, names and definitely shoes i would appreciate all suggestions from everyone. thnx ( :

also i want to add
im 19, skinny, extremely long hair (3 1/5 ft.), slightly feminine, but not weak, im looking for more "out" styling i could say so please help.

Surely you could find out from the Internet where guys go to shop in your neighbourhood. Where is Long Beach, is it Florida? California? New York state? I don't remember... There are bound to be lots of clothing stores that will have fashionable things to wear. I'd say go with what you like and what feels comfortable. A touch of the fanciful and you're away. Find out what types of material / fabrics suit you and what colour scheme brings you out.
From how you describe yourself, you sound a bit like an artist.

dasbas Wrote:...definitely shoes i would appreciate all suggestions from everyone. thnx ( :
Seriously, I doubt you would appreciate any suggestions from me, so I shall (with the greatest of effort) refrain from giving any. Cool

What's your budget like?

umm i really want to buy about 400$ worth of nice clothes and a 100$ on a pair or 2 of shoes i could spend more since my birthday is coming up and ill be getting more cash flow....

also long beach is in cali right next to LA

I am horrible when it comes to fashion. I have the fashion sense of a brick. You could always dress in drag. My wardrobe consist of tee shirts, blue jeans and I wear steel toed work boots (very straight looking stuff). Good luck!

For clothes I would recommend metro sexualo dot com. They have some nice tops( Not just from this site. pretty much anything that shows a little chest Wink like a v-neck). Tight/skinny, straight leg jeans like Tony Hawks or Levi's they'll help show some butt(I shop at Kohls/.com). For shoes, Kohls also has "Apt. 9" footwear, they are nice shoes. Also wearing a watch and some jewelry on the wrist will give a hint. Smile

dasbas Wrote:I want to buy a new wardrobe of clothes that will hint towards my sexuality, but i dont know anything about what brands what stores shoes ect. so if you have any fav brands, names and definitely shoes i would appreciate all suggestions from everyone. thnx ( :

Well...when I was 19...and through my early 30s...I shopped at International Male all the time when I wanted a little gay bent (and also it increased my tips alot:biggrinSmile After you asked I had to wonder if International Male is still in business...this was before the Internet and I used to always have a catalog...credit card...and phone handy..

..anyway...they are still around but are going by Undergear...they still look pretty gay to me...and not too expensive...you may want to have a look

Here is the link...

Undergear® - Mens underwear, swimwear, workout wear and fashion

Going to San Francisco soon. From lonely planet, there is lots of shops on castro and market st. Should be very gay. I'll check it out.
But yeah. Where is long beach.... If it is in California, I can check lonely planet for you... :biggrin: