Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stargate Franchise Cancelled!!!
WTF were they thinking?
They cancelled SGU & SGA, and left us with Stargate Universe which was fun.

But then SGU gets cancelled, along with probably Stargate Extinction & Stargate Revolution.

Plus they cancelled SGU in the middle of a Cliff Hanger, like we love to have that happen.

Apparently they've already filmed the remaining un-aired episodes but the episodes have no air dates, which accordingly Syfi is planning on airing the episodes?

The least they could do is leave us with closure.
They cancelled Caprica, which leaves us with Fringe (awesome, highly recommended) and Dr. Who

I have a hard time believing that the ratings are sooo low that they need to cancel all the science fiction shows, or that they have better shows to replace with.

I amongst many of my other friends really like SyFi shows. So what the hell is going on?
Sry guys, just moreso ranting and getting it out of the system lol.

At this rate both Fringe and Dr. Who will be Cancelled lol Leaving us with...
I'll be really really really bummed if Fringe gets Cancelled. Season 4 of Fringe looks promising :-)
Goodbye SGU, will miss u.

Its about time

Sorry but I agree with MNSL, I wasn't much a fan, and it did seem to have been on forever.

I already threw my SGU and Caprica temper tantrum.

I hated SGU so it's about time.

Doctor Who? Canceled?
In the US, maybe. But i'm pretty sure its doing ok here in the UK.

As for stargate.

SG-1 was ok.
But i really couldn't get along with the others...
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

what shows have just been cancelled :confused:

Stargate Universe and Caprica.

I have no opinion on Caprica since I never watched the show.

But in Stargate Universe, the formula that fans have gotten used to and love with Stargate Sg-1 and Atlantis was dramatically changed, and I mean dramatically drama.

I only seen some SG-1 and like 2 season of Atlantis, but i thought SGU was way better than both those shows. It was written more seriously, the characters where darker and more complex. The dramatic change form the old Stargate format was a welcome one for me, it doesn't really matter anymore it's all moot now anyway

I only hope that BattleStar Blood and Chrome gets a good long run, it’s my only hope for quality sci-fi in the coming future.

I loved Caprica and was pretty pst when it got cancled but to be honest I really didnt like the stargate series, so no skin off my nose there. Cool