Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well hi there!
Xyxwave

Hi everyone! I guess now I'm obligated to tell you something about myself, huh?

Well, I first realized I was gay in the fifth grade, and I told my sister (with whom I am very close and would be lost without) a few days later. While I was quick to come to terms with how I was different; it took many, many years for me to really love myself for who I am.

Anyway, I'm a first-year college student, currently unemployed but I run a small freelance writing firm. I've got a good group of friends whom I love dearly and from where I'm standing my life is only on it's way uphill.

Currently I drive a 1998 Pontiac Grand Prix which, as much as I love it, is falling to bits under my feet. I hope to replace it this summer with a 2002 or newer Nissan Xterra.

I've completely fallen in love with the city of Chicago and it breaks my heart that I won't be able to return this summer as planned.

In case you haven't noticed, I like the little random details of people that nobody really takes a look at. People are fascinating if you take the time to look.

Anyway, I think that about wraps it up! Anything else you'd like to know, you know how to reach me!

XoXo,
Gypsy

Welcome. Smile

Welcome to the forums dude!

Welcome!:biggrin:
[SIZE=2]
Quote:In case you haven't noticed, I like the little random details of people that nobody really takes a look at. People are fascinating if you take the time to look.
VERY true. I'm the same(As in I like the random details, I wouldn't say i'm "fascinating").:redface:

Enjoy your stay.Confusedmile:
[/SIZE]
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Hi there! I was chatting with you in the chat room not too long ago. I used to drive a 1997 Pontiac Grand Am GT. Now I have a 2003 Pontiac Grand Am GT.

hi m8 - not got a clue about american cars/or uk ones for that matter but welcome - why cant you go back to chicago ? sounds like you loved your time there !

I love to look at the tiniest details of a person too...when you take the time to find out about a person your opinion of them can change dramatically!!

Hi and Welcome :-)

welcome enjoy your stay

Hello. Welcome Smile