Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is your gaydar good?
Mine is decent...

I just ask them "can I suck your cock?" Mines good.

LOL! That's good to know that yours is good.

Mine is fairly descent... out of, say, 10 men i observed, 7 of them are right in concluding if they're gay or straight. but it's different cause here in the Philippines, when someone is gay, you'll know.. not like in America (as I see in tv shows), gays are really just like normal straight guys.

Not sure. I've never really had to use mine. But i think i'd be ok at guessing whos gay and who isn't...
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Woof Wrote:I just ask them "can I suck your cock?" Mines good.

hahaha... this is the best way, indeed!!!

mines horrible, and here in texas you don't want to hit on the wrong guy....

sephirothtx Wrote:mines horrible, and here in texas you don't want to hit on the wrong guy....

I've never been to Texas, but I know you gotta be careful there. There's a lot of conservative people down there. It's not a really gay-friendly state.

Cutieboy Wrote:I've never been to Texas, but I know you gotta be careful there. There's a lot of conservative people down there. It's not a really gay-friendly state.

wow.. that's sad.. well, the best gay-friendly states as said by Cutieboy himself are NY and CA.

I'd say mine is so-so. Gaydar might be hard to use on me, cause I'm fairly straight-acting. I live in a fairly conservative small town so I hide my gayness.