Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seducing Str8 Roomie?
Have a straight roomie. Any ideas or situations/ convo starters I could use to seduce him/ convince him to experiment? Something that wouldn't creep him out if it didn't work would be perfect.

Only thing I can think of is copious amounts of liquor. If you suspect or know the person is straight, best to let them be.

chrisj Wrote:Have a straight roomie. Any ideas or situations/ convo starters I could use to seduce him/ convince him to experiment? Something that wouldn't creep him out if it didn't work would be perfect.

Jeez!! Why would you do that? Aren't there any gay guys within your gaydar?
Are yo doing it for the conquest? Better knock him out with a frying pan and make him think someone broke in. Just clean up any mess you make before he wakes up.

It's just wrong, you can't do that. If you're lucky, he's bisexual.

Yeah man conversion is a tuff thing bro, trying to convince someone to do something that’s not in them is hard thing to do.

Now though lets say you get this guy one on one and your talking and things are going good. If and when you decide to make a move, that’s it. There is no taking it back and if your move doesn’t work it’s going to be awkward and maybe creep the guy out a bit.

I think you have to be realistic about this and weight the percentages. If this roomie of yours is straight I’m guessing the percentages of success in this situation are pretty low.

i stay away from experimenting with straight guys. worst case scenario is that even if they enjoyed every bit of the experience with you, they're gonna accuse you of taking advantage of him and a punch in the face would be too expected.

Hope this will help:

General formula:

+ step into his comfort zone: talk about football, girls, beers, say dude
+ get him tipsy: 6 beers or some shot of vodka
+ say "chill dude, not a big deal".
+ enjoy.

I think what you try to do is wrong.... imagine he would try to have Sex or something like this with a person you normally not want to have sex with.... It maybe works when you are drunk ... but what happens on the next morning ? I think you would be not really happy.....

What you try to do is the best and fastest way to destroy a friendship.

this is pretty much synonymous as to a girl wanting to hit on a gayman... as gaymen, we woudn't like that, will we?

posterpicture Wrote:Hope this will help:

General formula:

+ step into his comfort zone: talk about football, girls, beers, say dude
+ get him tipsy: 6 beers or some shot of vodka
+ say "chill dude, not a big deal".
+ enjoy.

This is pretty much made of win Smile
Step 8 made me giggle for like 3 minutes.