Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
getting laid
Dam, I really want to get laid, b a d.......

me too................

This is easy find someone you like be who you are and ask to get laid not hard really easy guys are almost always horny so it should not be a problem.

Unless of course you are under the age of consent then i say wait it will happen in time.

I'm probz going to lose my virginity to a hot as 31 year old. but sex isn't that big a deal to me.

joshyboi Wrote:I'm probz going to lose my virginity to a hot as 31 year old.

Care to tell us more?
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Have you guys tried cruising on craigslist? Works for me.

fredv3b Wrote:Care to tell us more?

Well.... I met him last week while I was away on holiday to the lovely warm (also most racist) Town in New Zealand. We went to one of the bars me and my gay friends I made up there from when our youth groups met up. And he was there. My friends were not dancing and I love to dance. So I asked him if he wanted to dance and we talked and then we walked him back to the hotel he was staying at. And we snuggle on the way holding hands. And he gaves me a kiss goodnight. And he is going to come down south a bit more to see me.

Take care of yourself & have fun.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

my suggestion: try craigslist or, if you have a smartphone, try the grindr app. Grindr is definitely my main recommendation just because there are a lot of fakes and flakes on craigslist since it's so popular among the general public. If meeting up those ways isn't really your style, you could always try frequenting local gay bars and clubs. It shouldn't be hard to find a guy looking to get laid as most young guys are almost always horny. Just play safe in whatever you do man and have fun.

i'm not sure but is Craigslist available in the Philippines? i hope so....