Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camping
Not really a sport but I was wondering how many members here like to camp or RV. I have a web site devoted to organizing camp outs for the lgbt community. Can I post it here without getting thrown off the site?

I can't answer the question about the link but I would be interested...are the trips in Northern or Central California? (I live in the Bay Area)

I don't mind camping as long as i have way of keeping my blackberry charged I'm good.

i love camping.
unfortunately i live in england so it would be a bit difficult to attend your events.
although id love to Smile

Thanks for your replies guys. The web address is in my contact information. Camp-outs can be where ever the members make it. I started this site because I believe that the camping environment can be a better social networking activity than bars or nightclubs.

Great idea. I haven't used my tent in the past year. I usually manage to end up on a camp site where other people's kids get up at 5am, their teenagers stay up all night and their dogs don't seem to have an off-switch.

Me?!
Go outside?!

BWHAHAHAHAHA!:tongue:

But seriously.
As interesting as i find nature. I can't stand living in it.
Well...mainly because of my disslike of bugs, spiders ECT.:redface:

But i like the idea Stephanie.Confusedmile:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

camping reminds me on Ants in my food and Sand on my back...and on sand in my food and Ants on my back.... :biggrin:
I have done it sometimes ..... and it was outside and cold.. and dark...and windy.... and my man stunk and *hyperventilating*....
but the Idea is nice ...Confusedmile:

Me and an Ex of mine went camping once. We went to a campground that had electrical hook ups. By the time we put up the tent, duck taped the window unit airconditioner to the side of the tent, inflated the matress, set up our direct tv dish on a tripod and positioned it to get a signal, and checked our email on our lap tops we were ready for bed. I really dont get the big deal.

Beaux Wrote:Me and an Ex of mine went camping once. We went to a campground that had electrical hook ups. By the time we put up the tent, duck taped the window unit airconditioner to the side of the tent, inflated the matress, set up our direct tv dish on a tripod and positioned it to get a signal, and checked our email on our lap tops we were ready for bed. I really dont get the big deal.

You call that camping?! :biggrin: