Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need someone can help with my english
hi guys , im a chinese student ,who is preparing for an english test called IELTS , and i am recently working on the compositions task exercises .. but there some mistakes in my compositions .. the compositions are just 150 to 280 words ..i hope some one here could do me a favor.. if you could give a hand ,i would be so appreciate it .. (you may send me private msgs , or just reply this thread..)

glad to see another Chinese hereConfusedmile:

which city are u staying in?

as u can see my English is not so good ....

But i've also taken the IELTS test few months ago.

My experience is that U need to think and write extremely fast in the writing section.
Do more pastpaper or relevance exercises.......that helps a lot

try to pay more attention on some social issues and rmb the specific terms that might be used.....if u know nothing on the topic, then u're dead.

My writing paper ask my opinion on why there are more and more specific DAYS, like global light-off day (forgot the specific name ), no air-condition day (again...forgot the name), and how could these DAYS make people concern more on the target issue. It also asked me to think of one more example other than those DAYS given by the question to illustrate my idea.

hope it could help uConfusedmile:

I could give it a try,PM me.

seeking Wrote:glad to see another Chinese hereConfusedmile:

which city are u staying in?

as u can see my English is not so good ....

But i've also taken the IELTS test few months ago.

My experience is that U need to think and write extremely fast in the writing section.
Do more pastpaper or relevance exercises.......that helps a lot

try to pay more attention on some social issues and rmb the specific terms that might be used.....if u know nothing on the topic, then u're dead.

My writing paper ask my opinion on why there are more and more specific DAYS, like global light-off day (forgot the specific name ), no air-condition day (again...forgot the name), and how could these DAYS make people concern more on the target issue. It also asked me to think of one more example other than those DAYS given by the question to illustrate my idea.

hope it could help uConfusedmile:

hi, nice to see you too
im in Changsha..
btw, if possible .可以加下我的qq 吗?729077002.
really thanks for your suggestions ... they mean a lot me.Confusedmile:

Danlees Wrote:hi, nice to see you too
im in Changsha..
btw, if possible .可以加下我的qq 吗?729077002.
really thanks for your suggestions ... they mean a lot me.Confusedmile:

wow changsha....i'm in Hong Kong

可是我们这里很少人用QQ,您有没有MSN???