Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here lies the most wonderful sneaky bastard that ever lived.
You meet the [COLOR="red"]man of your dreams and you get together and have a wonderful relationship. He treats you like a queen... or a king, or whatever you wanna be treated like, the sex is OUT OF THIS WORLD, he actually listens to you, he's supportive, and he makes you laugh and smile. You're together well into your old age and then he suddenly drops dead.

After the funeral, a stranger walks up to offer his condolences and then informs you that the entire time you and your lover were together they were having an affair, and he has known about you the whole time. Another man walks up and says the same thing, only he knew nothing of either of you. Your dead lover has been so good at keeping this secret that no one knows about this but you three. Does this change how you feel about him? [/COLOR]

Where's the poll, Evilbunnie? Confusedmile:

I'll be completely honest here.
I have no idea in the SLIGHTEST how i'd feel.
So i'm afraid I can't answer this question.:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Maybe not because I've had my own secret affairs???

yes!

oh shite "yes" was a too short an answer, so now it's not:biggrin:

It posts the thread before I finish the poll? WHAT THE HELL:mad:?!!!

I look on him fondly and we all three reminisce on what a wonderful cock he had... and how he KNEW how to use it... :biggrin:

I'm not gonna say I'm happy about his cheating ass, far from it, but if he was able to make me feel SO happy and SO loved for so many years then I can overlook his infidelities... especially since he's already dead. That [COLOR="Red"]bitch who knew about me on the other hand... I'll give him a 5 second head start before I chase him down and choke him out.[/COLOR]

Evilbunnie Wrote:That bitch who knew about me on the other hand... I'll give him a 5 second head start before I chase him down and choke him out.[/COLOR]

once you catch him,you never know he too could bring joy to your life,you did have a lot in common after all.

simon Wrote:once you catch him,you never know he too could bring joy to your life,you did have a lot in common after all.

He's more then welcome to bring joy to my life after I'm [COLOR="Red"]done choking him. I won't kill him. Cool[/COLOR]