Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Embarrassing Thing That Happened To You
As the title says. :biggrin:

Mine would have to be being caught by my brother beating off. I forgot to lock the door of my room and he came barging in looking for a shirt of his. It was a really, really uncomfortable moment but we just laughed it off.

Whenever someone asks me about girlfriends etc.
Sorry, I dont have anything especially good. Maybe I'll think of something better later on...

TyD Wrote:As the title says. :biggrin:

Mine would have to be being caught by my brother beating off. I forgot to lock the door of my room and he came barging in looking for a shirt of his. It was a really, really uncomfortable moment but we just laughed it off.

That is pretty funny. What did you do when he came in? Dive for cover? :p

Pseudo Rob Wrote:That is pretty funny. What did you do when he came in? Dive for cover? :p

I covered myself with a pillow. :biggrin: And he just stood there laughing. Told me to finish up and help him look for his dam* shirt.

i've been caught once either....by my father

it was around 6 in the morning. i thought nobody had already got up so i....even didn't close the door.
then my father just passed by....we stared at each other for a few seconds...then he just continue walking like he had never stopped, and i continue doing like i had never stopped either.

another one...i don't know if it's called embarrassing or not...but i think it's funny

i was in my friend's place
When i arrived, he was busying with sth else so i filled a cup of water myself.
I want to check my appearance so i walked into the bathroom.
at the moment he asked me if i want water or not.
So i answered "no thanks i've already got one" and then walked out the bathroom, drinking the cup of water i filled.

He stared at me, badly shocked.

Walking in on my parents having sex when I was like 10... it was embarassing for everyone involved.

New Years Eve 1999, my then boyfriend and I are at a HUGE party in NYC with all our friends. Its bout 5 minutes till midnight and he is drunk drunk drunk. He decides that this is the time to tell me (loudly) that he has been having an affair with his hair dresser.

Yeah. I hate being around drunk people. Mainly because they are as embarrassing as hell.:redface:

But my MOST embarrassing moment was in secondary school...No, fuck that. Just secondary school as a whole.
Some examples:
Peed myself because my PE teacher didn't let me go to the toilet.(No one noticed, but still.)
Being called a brain dead idiot by a teacher infront of the class.("I thought David was a brain dead idiot! Untill i marked his work book. You really need to participate in the leasons more.")
Getting kicked by a kid, which made me fall over into a classroom where i was laughed at and the teacher was shouting at me to get out.
Any drama leason or leason where i had stand infront of the class.
PE
ECT
Glad it's over.:frown:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

calling someone you are on a date with by another guys name.
sure wasnt good lol

XRIMO Wrote:Walking in on my parents having sex when I was like 10... it was embarassing for everyone involved.

I feel like mine never ever have sex. And good thing they don't. I heard them once though, and about a month later they told me I was gonna have a baby sister. Shameless people, they were doing it at about 8 in the morning and they KNOW I get up early to watch cartoons. UGH!!!! Angry Angry

XRIMO Wrote:Walking in on my parents having sex when I was like 10... it was embarassing for everyone involved.
I almost did that when i was 8.
I though someone was killing them.
But i was too scared to open the door.
So i just cried outside the door then went back to bed.:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so