Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding random friends on Facebook
Adding random friends on Facebook has it's advantages: you find out who are homophobes. There's this one male model who commented that it makes him sick to look at pictures of people and their gay lovers. Seriously, for someone who works as a male model, homosexuality is a given in that profession. I'm just complaining.

lol shame for him,if he is good looking tell him you know loads of your mates get off to his pic Confusedmile:

Oh, and I forgot - there are teenage neo-Nazis, too.:mad:

You shouldn't be adding random people on Facebook. It's not MySpace. Well to me, Facebook has gotten a lot worse than MySpace. I refuse to go back on there. I may go back once tension between myself and my ex is 100% dead.

oh, crap. now I'm getting messages on FB.

I don't like to add randoms to my facebook, i also like to keep my friend count low so my news feed isn't going crazy with people who update too much.

Naw, it's cool to add randoms on FB. You rarely talk to them but you can still flick through their photos if they're cute. And of someone bothers you, there's that little button that says "unfriend" or whatever... Facebook is a very interesting place. You can learn a lot.

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Naw, it's cool to add randoms on FB. You rarely talk to them but you can still flick through their photos if they're cute. And of someone bothers you, there's that little button that says "unfriend" or whatever... Facebook is a very interesting place. You can learn a lot.

Yeah, I usually only do it when I'm bored and there's no one online - once or twice a week. I usually add people who never post on their wall. Facebook pages are great and I would prefer to like those, but not everyone has a FB fanpage. Adding random friends does violate Facebook agreement. Cry

LiZaRD_PlaNET Wrote:Adding random friends does violate Facebook agreement. Cry

And you actually care about that? :d Why people that don't post on their walls? When I see those kind of guys I get that feeling that I'm alone in the world lol. People that post drunk statuses are better.

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:And you actually care about that? :d Why people that don't post on their walls? When I see those kind of guys I get that feeling that I'm alone in the world lol. People that post drunk statuses are better.

I know these people won't bother me with useless stuff. I like drunk statuses, too (as long as they don't drink and drive). And no, I don't care about their policy or I wouldn't be adding random friends.