Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Born This Way
I've never been a Lady Gaga fan cause I seriously thought she was too much of an attention-seeker and a poor man's version of Cindy Lauper. but when i heard her latest song, "Born This Way", damn, i was like "this girl is sent from heaven!!!" anyway, i posted the audio music of this and hope ya'll like it...

i don't usually create threads but this one is really worth it. and below is are the lyrics to the song:

LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY LYRICS

enjoy!

nice song everyone should listen to this we are who we areConfusedmile:

Agree but we all knew this 50 years ago or better
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Isn't this song catching some flak for ripping off Madonna's Express Yourself.

TimmyThink Wrote:Isn't this song catching some flak for ripping off Madonna's Express Yourself.

So it's been said. And as someone who grew up with Madonna music, I'd have to agree.

I'm over her now,not that I was ever really into her,it seems to me she is just one big attention grabber,she is gay then she isn't,a man then isn't now all this love the gays stuff,please !!!!!

Love the song love the lyrics... LOVE LADY GAGA...
My point about lady gaga and madonna is that if she was immitating her, she couldnt have so many fans. she whould be something like britney spears, good but not like madonna...

I wasn't a huge fan of Lady Gaga until a little while ago when I saw her in concert. She blew me away and now I think she is incredible. This is a good catchy song, and I really love to hear her sing. Also I think these popular songs that all of the artists are coming out with about being gay is just fine will help a lot of poeple like me come out. I may be young and nieve but these messages are good to hear. Even gets into peoples head a bit, make them rethink their hate/fears.

She does know how to make an entrance as well, but I'm still not a fan.

i can create a thread and say what a find weather there is, and still, there's gonna be haters.
to those who liked the video, thank you.
to those who doesn't have anyting good to say, i'd appreciate if you just shut up.