Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tattoo's
so ive got 5 tattoos & looking to get more Smile

I wanna get a quote or a lyric...........ive found a few that really relate to me but my question is...

If you got a tattoo of a quote/lyrics, which quote/lyric would it be?

I wouldn't want to get a tattoo with words. I have three right now and I like the imagery that tattoos have.

However, I went to university with someone who wanted to get a tattoo that said 'semper ubi sub ubi' - its a little translation humour, 10 points to anyone who gets it :biggrin:

XRIMO Wrote:I wouldn't want to get a tattoo with words. I have three right now and I like the imagery that tattoos have.

However, I went to university with someone who wanted to get a tattoo that said 'semper ubi sub ubi' - its a little translation humour, 10 points to anyone who gets it :biggrin:

:biggrin: :biggrin: I had to Google it though

Bookworm Wrote::biggrin: :biggrin: I had to Google it though

haha, its in the urban dictionary too Laugh

I don't have a tattoo 'yet' but its something I've procrastinated about for years, I could never decide.

I'm a big Lord of the Rings fan and I always thought I'd get some tattoo in the Elven or Dwarven languages as they look pretty cool (this was way before the films ever came out when I suddenly noticed loads of people with tattoo's in Elven)

"A friend is one with whom you dare to be yourself"
and I would also do Elvish script. big LoTR fan too. books and movies

I have quite a few tatts. my upper arms have a collection of things i have gotten over the years and my upper back is completely covered. across the top of my back i have "honesty" (cause i think it is the most important of virtues) and on each sholder i have wings.

i'm not a big fan of tattoes. but if i were to have one, it would be "weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning" coming from the Bible. and it should be put at my back.

Having a biblical quote as a tattoo could be seen as ironic, or by some as an act of religious defiance; tattoos are specifically forbidden in Leviticus (19:28).

A very good point.

http://sosogay.org/2011/bible-quote-tattoo-fail/
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.