Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mi Casa Es Who Casa?
You and your boyfriend of 5+ years have just had a [COLOR="red"]terrible break up and it's time for somebody to get their shit and get out! So, who gets the house/condo/apartment? [/COLOR]

*g ... what a Question

We - my man and I - don´t live together. We maybe can live in the same town ..eventually house .. but not in the same apartment. We can spent 14 Day s - maybe holidays - together but not more.... after that time we both need our own space.. or we both start to growl... so if a "break up" would come.... we only need to carry or toothbrushes home :-)
But .. because everyone is free ... we are very peacefully...

Its a old saying : I like it to share my life with my partner .. but not my strawberry-cake

fenris Wrote:*g ... what a Question

We - my man and I - don´t live together. We maybe can live in the same town ..eventually house .. but not in the same apartment. We can spent 14 Day s - maybe holidays - together but not more.... after that time we both need our own space.. or we both start to growl... so if a "break up" would come.... we only need to carry or toothbrushes home :-)
But .. because everyone is free ... we are very peacefully...

Its a old saying : I like it to share my life with my partner .. but not my strawberry-cake

But [COLOR="magenta"]if you did live together and you did have a horrible break up, who would get the house?[/COLOR]

I think it's more complex than the poll options. Has someone contributed more? Would it be easier for someone to stay somewhere else until a proper move can be made (i.e. does one of you have family in town)? If you contributed equally to the house, did one of you contribute more to the break-up cause (i.e. cheating)? And so forth.

I think : He .... because I like to move... and hate it to be to much time on the same place

jbrowder24 Wrote:I think it's more complex than the poll options. Has someone contributed more? Would it be easier for someone to stay somewhere else until a proper move can be made (i.e. does one of you have family in town)? If you contributed equally to the house, did one of you contribute more to the break-up cause (i.e. cheating)? And so forth.

I kinda figured I'd leave it up to you all to fill in the blanks... use your imagination.

I don't have to even guess on this one...the one bad relationship and bad break up I had...I left everything...thousands of dollars in belongings...even all the crap he bought for me except I broke it all and left it in the middle of our garage. He made the mistake of trying to manipuate and control me in a real f*cked up way and thought he could use possessions as a bargaining chip. He was wrong:biggrin:

I don't have experience of the exact situation as posed by Evilbunnie. I just know that when things became unbearable in my marriage, I walked and pretty much left her everything.

ok easy if it is a house or condo sell it and divide the proceeds then get on with your life.

If its an apartment who is on the lease, if both are leave and stick him with it or kick him out and you deal with it always your choice

In my case it is better to walk away, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]