Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He was hot for 5 seconds...
So I'm in the drive thru at [COLOR="DarkOrange"]In&Out Burger grabbing some lunch. I turn my head and catch sight of a really hot guy getting out of his car to go in. As he's walking towards the door he lets out a loud burp, then sneezes without covering his nose/mouth (in direct sunlight, so I could see the cloud of germs and snot/saliva particles, he also walked right through it so it's all over his face now), then he hocks a loogie on the sidewalk, looked back and flashed a winning smile, as if he were God's gift to sexual organs. Perhaps some people think that smacks of rugged sexy manliness, but I wanted to puke. How would you react?[/COLOR]

I couldnt care less about that stuff. If he is hot, he is freaking hot. He sneezed outdoors, no big deal, I burp all the time and spit when I need to. Who gives a rats ass? Not me. No germophobe here

I would probably laugh...it woudn't affect me at all really except if I didn't like him..then I would hate it:biggrin:

If I talked to him...I might put a pack of kleenex in his pocket and wink...no words. If he asked I would probably just say "Just In case you need to blow your nose after you sneeze" and wink at him.

So what? He's only human. That's funny actually.

Mick

was not sure about that one so thought of someone I fancied doing that,yep np, he still got shagged.

depends
if his other characters are really amazing....those would just be some minor flaws

but really not a good first impression to me

Arrogant bastard. Hate such people...

lul to put it bluntly Tongue

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Arrogant bastard. Hate such people...

lol bit strong,he was only walking into a shop,he didn't think he was being eyed up!

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Arrogant bastard. Hate such people...

That's a little [COLOR="Red"]harsh... I was just commenting on his lack of manners and cleanliness and it's negative affect on my finding him attractive, I don't know him as a person so I wouldn't go and assume he's an arrogant bastard.[/COLOR]